Chapter 2

Kehlani p.o.v

I wake up in the morning, to a smell of beacon and eggs. I sit up trying to strectch my hands and go to the bathroom. I try standing up ignoring the pain, I finally stand up and my legs feel a bit wobbly. I hold on to the armrest of the sofa. I breathe heavily as the pain feels worse.

"Ooh you up?" Chris says as he is holding a tray with breakfast and a red rose as a decoration. "Morning sweetheart" Chris says with a smile on his face. Putting down the tray on the coffee table then quickly walking up to me. "Morning" I say trying to smile. "Let me help you real quick, do you need to go to cleanse yourself or should I help?" He says in a concerned voice. "Help please" I say in a whisper.

Chris helps me to the bathroom and makes me sit down the toilet seat as he runs the water, in the bathtub. He then walks up to me and kisses my forehead and starts undressing me.

His touch was so gentle compared to yesterday. I get picked up and carefully put in the bathtub. He takes my facecloth and tries washing my face, but everytime he did that, tears would roll down my cheeks. "I'm sorry babe, but you need to get clean" he says to me as if I'm a five-year old.

He then helps me out the bathtub and starts drying my body with the towel and starts applying the cold lotion on my body. He starts applying it to my face gently "ouch" I said in a whisper. "I'm sorry shawty' he says as he looks at me in the eye and kisses my forehead.