Chapter 19

Jay p.o.v

I kept inhaling and exhaling the toxic herb. I became so high to a point where i began to see things. My eyes were half open and the blunt between my lips was burning and smoke filled the dark room.

I saw Kehlani and it looked like she actually wanted to be with me instead of Chris. "Jay, you know I love you and I deserve better and you are better. I love you Jay" the image of Kehlani blurred by the smoke.

The mystical being walked slowly towards me. There were no footsteps heard but the sound of her voice calling out my name "Jay..I love you not Chris"

When the mystical being was close enough to the couch I was siting on, I reached out my shaking hand and I heard Lani and Lucy's screams.

The screams became louder and louder as I shifted and screamed. That's when my eyes shot open and my shirt was soaking in sweat.

I quickly sat up and breathed in and out heavily. I went to the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Water dripping from my face. I saw how my eyes went from soft to dark, all because of a girl, a girl I could never have.

Remembering her laugh and her smile was the only drug I needed.

I snap out of my thoughts, I walk out the bathroom and make my way to the kitchen to get some water.

××××
Chris p.o.v

Smoke fills the room and all you could hear are laughters of the guys. "And remember the time Chris was so drunk he fell on his face in the driveway?" TYus says laughing loudly.

"Bro we even took a picture, you were still a bit weak to Codine but now you sip it like you sipping water" T-raw says as he passes the joint to me.

"Haha, those were all good times y'all" I said as I placed the blunt between my lips. T-raw and TYus stand up and go to the other room.

I take my SOLO cup and take a sip as I take off my jacket. I take my phone out my jean pocket and Lani sent me a picture of the dress she is wearing today.

With a smirk on my face I send a text to her.

Chris👅💦: my baby looking sexier than ever😍 can't wait to rip it off your body 😏

She reads the text almost immediately she gets it.

Kehlani😍: 😊 Don't be savage
Chris. This was expensive AF can't wait to give you a private show later on.

I smile and send a "I love you" as I hear T-raw and TYus come back in the living room. "Why you smiling like some lil girl Chris?" TYus says sitting down and placing a bottle of Henny on the coffee table. "Yo man! Use a damn coaster! You want Kylie to kill me?" He screams at me looking at my cup.

TYus and I look at each other before laughing like crazy. "Man Im being for real here put the damn cup on the coaster" Tyga says pouting and his hands crossed.

"Fine man, just chill I'll put the cup on the coaster" I say surrendering. "Good" he says sitting down. "Damn Kylie got you good" I say trying not to laugh but TYus laughs and we all end up laughing then we continue with the chill session.

Kehlani p.o.v

I bought this beautiful black dress and couldn't wait to show Chris so I sent him a text. I was happy that it kinda turned him on cause the dress is really transparent with black underwear it was very cute.

I wouldn't wear it in public but hey why not for Chris to have a bit of fun. The dress wss really expensive but it was worth it.

"Babe will you fetch Kylie and Jordan?We need to fit the dresses today" my sister asks as she takes a seat next to me in her living room. "Yeah, I'll call Kylie to see where she at" I say as I look for Kylie's numbers.

I decide to text her instead I really don't like phonecalls.
Lanii:Hey babe where you and Jordan at you guys need to leave with Lucy for y'all dresses

Kylie💋: We at BurgerKing by the mall near the boutique we going to. Lucy will meet us there.

Lanii: You saved me a trip back to T-raw's place. Why did you go to BurgerKing without me😢?

Kylie💋: Lol sorry babe, I'll get you a burger and pink lemonade, your favourite😊

Lanii: Okay thank you

After taking Lucy to the mall and getting my food. I go home and Chris ain't home. I quickly do my hygiene. I throw on my sweats and get ready to watch Teen Titans 😊.

A dozen tubes of different flavoured Pringles are on the coffee table and of course pink lemonade. I sat in front of the TV concentrating on the cartoons.

The sound of our neighbours fighting and the sound of the cars were all silenced. My eyes became heavier in the second hour of me laughing at the Titans.

Every blink felt heavier than the next. After 5 minutes I couldn't resist the Goddess of Slumber inviting me, I closed my eyes and felt at ease.

Chris p.o.v

I was damn faded when I got home. I unlock the door hoping Lani to be home I called out her name "Lani! Im home"

There's no reply, I let out a sigh as I lock the door behind me, this usually takes me less a minute but it took five minutes cause my vision ain't that good since Im faded.

Not walking straight. I find Lani in the living room sleeping on the couch.

I smile embracing her beautiful face. She looks at ease like an angel.

I see a yellow sticky note on the table near Lani's phone. The handwriting aint hers, I take a seat near Lani's feet and I read the note.

You really thought you could get rid of me that easily? Hehe think again, I'm coming for your blood Breezy

My heart beats faster, my head is pounding. I quickly run to the kitchen to get a glass of water and I take out my pills and my headache stops almost immediately.

Whoever tries to kill me dies before they even pull the trigger.

×××××××××××××

I been busy with school, sorry it took so long to update

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter🌈👌
-Nicole