Chapter 24

Onika p.o.v

Today has been a hectic day, we had so many appointments for fittings, alterations and stuff. My boss had to leave early so she could go to Brooklyn.

I work at Michelle's wedding boutique, it's one of the best in town. I design most of the wedding gowns and the brides love them.

I was invited to one of my client's wedding tomorrow. Her older sister dropped off the invitation when she came to collect their dresses.

I got home around 19:00 and my feet were killing me. I placed my bag on the bed and I took off my black blazer and slipped off my sweet pink dress. Then my heels and I went to the bathroom.

I ran a bath then I slipped off my black boyleg and my black bra and I got in the bathtub. The steamy bath was relaxing. It felt so damn amazing.

After handling my hygiene I wore my oversized shirt with pink ankle socks. I tied my braids in a ponytail.

I put on my glasses and ordered a pizza. I decided to take my purse with me to the living room. I was watching Dracula the untold story. . . then I heard a knock.

I got up from the couch and I took out some cash hoping it was the pizza guy.

To my surprise it was Jay. "Hey 'Nika" he said with smile almost bringing a blush on my face. "Hey" I said looking down. "Co-me..in-n Jay" I said making room for him to get in.

"I wanted to call you and ask you something." I said somewhat feeling uncomfortable Im only in a shirt and a boyleg and if I bend my ass will be exposed. Argh I'm overthinking again.

"Nika" Jay says in my ear. "Yea?" I said snapping out my thoughts. "You wanted to ask me something?" Jay said sitting down on the couch. "Can you be my plus one to a wedding tomorrow?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"Oh wow, sure. What should I wear?" He said with a smile on his face. "A tuxedo babe" I said blushing. "Okay can I eat you I'm a bit hard and since you only in a shirt you making it worse" he said placing his hand between my thighs.

"Damn I thought you would never ask" I said already feeling moist.

Our lips crashed into each other. He crept his tongue in my mouth, our lips moved in sync like they made for each other. I felt his cold hand grabbing my left boob.

I ran my hands through his curls and I felt him smile. Just after I took his shirt off there was a knock on the door. I broke the kiss "It's probably the pizza guy". "Let me handle it babe, don't want another niggah drooling over my lady" Jay said biting his bottom lip.

He paid the pizza guy and he gave him a tip and the guy seemed to appreciate it.

"Do you wanna eat first?" Jay said placing the pizzabox on the coffeetable. "Yea I'm starving" I said with a grin. "Ayt let's eat" he said sitting down. "Let me go get something to drink. Want some soda?" I said already by the passage. "Sure" Jay said.

I came back with Sprite and two glasses. Jay was goofing around and telling me about how he met his friends who seem to have abandoned him.

"So Jay tell me, who are you? Your favourite colour?" I said placing my head on his lap. "Hmm..okay.. Im Jaylen Cartier, born and raised in Queens. I like the colour red. I came here when I was sixteen cause of shit that was happening at home. I really don't wanna talk about it" he said and he looked like he shed a tear.

"Okay tell me about you" he said sniffing. "Well.. I'm Onika Wilson born and raised in California. I like the colour black. My mom kinda like disowned me cause of my mental illness." I said with tears welling up in my eyes.

"Don't cry babe" Jay said bending down to peck my lips. I sat up and I sat on his lap and our lips crashed into each other. He's hands where going up and down my back.

Without breaking the kiss he pulled me closer to deepen the kiss then he grabbed my ass. Squeezing it everytime my hands ran through his curls.

He took my baggy shirt off and my breasts was exposed. He broke the kiss and sucked on my nipples. I couldn't help it but moan at the sweet assault. He began leaving hickeys on my breasts then he went for my neck.

Damn! He found my weak point. I felt him harden under me. I started grinding on him and he started removing his jeans.

After he successfully removed his pants and boxers, he slipped off my underwear and picked me up and pushed me against the wall in the livingroom.

He slammed my body against the wall. My nails sunk in his back, grunting with every pound. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. With every moan he went fast and faster and you could hear the duf-duf sound and my very loud moans and his sexy raspy grunts.

I felt him twitch and he released inside of me. He put me down carefully and he kissed me passionately. Massaging my ass, rubbing it up and down. He pulled me closer and as we were kissing I could feel his dick against my pussy.

I broke the kiss and I placed my hands on his bare, sweaty chest. "Let's go take a shower then maybe have round two in the shower" I said looking up to him and winking. "Let's go maybe you'll give me head." He said with a smirk.

He spanked my ass and picked me up bridal style. We went to the shower in the main bathroom and let's say it got dirty AF. Jay is the typa dude I need in my future and no will take him away from me no one!

It was around 23:00 when we finally fell asleep in each other's arms. I had my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I slept with a smile plastered on my face.

Jay p.o.v

"I swear I am going to kill you Brown, you fucking killed my queen!" I screamed as I looked down I saw Onika covered with blood, laying there lifeless. I heard women crying but couldn't see them. "Onika! Stay with me!" I said till I broke down as I realised she was gone.

My eyes shot open and I looked next to me and there was Onika sleeping peacefully. My heart was beating very fast and I was breathing heavily and covered in sweat. I sighed in relief and went to the bathroom to splash coldwater on my face.

I got back in bed and I kissed Onika on the forehead and she smiled. She looked like a Goddess in the moonlight. "I love you" I whispered in her ear and I shed a tear, cause I knew I meant it.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and I drifted off to sleep.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Do you really think Onika is gonna die?
Is Jay finally over Kehlani?

Im so excited to write the next chapter. 😀

-Nicole 💙🌈

Onika in the media 😘🔥