Chapter Three- New Perspective

Sora: Do the disclaimer!

Sakura: Who, me?

Sora: No. I want Sasuke-chan to do it. I dun' like you.

Sakura: It's because I have a big forehead, isn't it?

Sasuke: I don't know why you're always complaining. It's not that big.

Sakura: *wails* Yes it is! And because of it, you'll never love me, Sasuke-kun!

Sasuke: No, I'll never love you because you're a bitch.

Sora: oooooooohhh!!! You just got PWNED!!

Sakura: Nooooo!!! *Forehead expands until is about building size*

Sasuke: See, now that's a big forehead.

Sora: Uhh...

Sakura: Wah! *falls because of huge forehead*

Sora: Hey, I just noticed! All of our names start with an S! :3

Sasuke: Okaaay...

Sachiko: MINE DOES TOO! :3

Sora: Now do the disclaimer!

Sasuke: *sigh* Sora does not, and never will, own Naruto. Or me, or Gaara, or any of the other people in the series. We belong to some awesome dude named Masashi Kishimoto-

Sora: WHO TOTALLY SAID HE WOULDN'T MIND A SASUNARU ENDING TO THE SERIES!!!

Sasuke: Oh, okay- WAIT WHAT?!?!?!

Sora: *fangirl scream* OMG I KNOW RIGHT?!

Sasuke: It's not true... it's not true... I don't love the dobe... nope...

Sora: hehehehe >:3

-Kishimoto totally did say that. It was in a recorded interview with him on Youtube, if you search it you'll probably find it-

Sora: ON WITH THE STORY!!

---

I'm so boooreeed... all these people are bugging me.

I sighed and twiddled with a strand of my hair, which had gone from it's usually ashy blonde to a a strange copper colour from the lighting.

"Hey Sachi-chan!" I smiled as my long-term friend, Kiba Inuzuka, sat down beside me, his new headband on, and Akamaru perched on his head.

"Hi Kiba-kun." I had kept up the good girl act for cover's sake... once I was on a proper Genin team, I would finally be able to show my true colours.

My head throbbed from the headache I was getting... Sakura and her cronies had been yelling insults at me right up until sensei arrived. Though I had managed to avoid injury. She had tried to trip me, but I had had some warning, so managed just fine.

"Finally, we've become ninja..." I nodded at Kiba's words, in deep agreement. Finally, I was one step closer to my goal!

Then, Naruto was on the desk, glaring at Sasuke... Naruto got shoved... and... smooch.

"That can't be good." I muttered, ignoring the voice screaming 'YAOI! YAOI! YAOI! YAOI!!' in my head.

"Naruto-kun!" Naruto looked up at me from amidst his spitting and choking. "Run."

Then he saw the fangirls closing in on him. By the time sensei arrived... let's just say, he was in bad shape.

I leaned back in my chair and frowned, tuning out as Iruka went into a long winded speech about how our lives were just beginning, ninja protocol, and some other stuff I didn't listen to. Hey, it's not my fault... Izanami's potent today. I was having a hard time concentrating.