Chapter Nine - In My Eyes

OMIGOD. I just watched Naruto Shippuden movie 2: Bonds, and it was FRICKING AWESOME!!!!!

Naruto and Sasuke actually worked together!!! In a shippuden time period thingy!!! Sasuke was really emoish though... he didn't talk much. But he was shirtless about five times!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol.

God I can't wait to write Shippuden for this fic. It's gonna be AWE-SOME!!!

So yeah. My inspiration (And irritating Sasuke fetish) has returned, hence the fact that it is 02:07 am here in Britain and I'm STILL awake writing this instead of sleeping. But I'll probably write some and then finish it tomorrow- or I should say later xD

But anyways, enjoy~!

P.S. I'm gonna write in some of the OVA's and extra episodes etc, like 'Sasuke's paw encyclopedia' and 'The Crossroads'. If you haven't seen these episodes, then you probably don't know what the hell I'm on about, so don't worry about it. Certain parts of future chapters will be unfamiliar is all, but I'll probably name it as an OVA or whatever instead of a song title from Panic. Like, when I do get to the crossroads, the name of the chapter will be 'The crossroads'.  And that's coming up soon, cuz that OVA is right after the land of waves arc.

P.P.S- I made a mistake in the previous chapter. I would change it, but no one will go back and read the change so I'm not going to bother. I'll just explain it here.

The incident where Naruto and Sasuke come in and tell the others that they climbed all the way to the top of the trees... yeah... pretend that that didn't happen. Cause it kinda mucks up the plot line for future chapters. That was supposed to happen in later chapters.

So if I get any comments saying 'you idiot! The part about Naru and Sasu already happened last chapter!' I'll know you haven't read the author comments.

Seriously, people! We put these here for a reason! I hate explaining these things twice!

-  -  -

"Gnnnh..."

I cracked my eyes open, then flinched and shut them again. Damn sunlight...

I rolled away from it, only to be rewarded with pain as my head thumped in the wall. I sat up, and rubbed my poor forehead. "Oww.."

I stretched, my back cracking painfully, and opened my eyes. They soon snapped wide.

I was in the dining room!

You'd think that my comrades and friends would have the decency to carry me to my room if I fell asleep because of their boring conversation! But no! they just leave me here, and now my back freaking hurts! The nerve of those guys!

I stood up, stretching again and rubbing my (still sore) forehead. That was gonna have a bruise on it tomorrow.

Yawning, I went out of the door, grabbing some breakfast on the way. It was still early, I could feel it, but it was so nice and sunny out that I decided to go for a walk to wake myself up a bit before guard duty. I ended up walking down a foresty path, back toward the place where we had done the tree climbing thing.

Once I was almost there, I spotted something orange. Naruto.

Something pink was beside him. Sakura?

I realised that the pink I could see was a kimono, and shook my head. No... not Sakura... so who?

I walked closer, and made out that it was a girl. I couldn't help but smirk stupidly a bit in humour. Naruto was with a girl? And a pretty one at that.

I heard a slight 'shff' noise, and turned quickly, but soon relaxed. "A closet pervert, yes, but I never had you pinned as a stalker, Shady Uchiha."