Chapter 2

"You're crazy. Colin and I cannot date, he's married and has a son, remember?" Jennifer spoke, as Rose just scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"I wasn't talking about Colin. I was proposing that you should date someone else. You say that you want to get over him, and finding a boyfriend that's ten times better then him will do just to job!" Her voice began to rise in excitement as Jennifer let out a small laugh.

"Oh yeah, cause it'll be so easy to get over him." Jennifer knew it wasn't just a small crush, it'd been a infatuation, that seemed to not be going anywhere anytimes soon.

"Nothing in life is ever easy," Rose said, "But life is rewarding, you just have to take a chance."

"You know what? Screw it. I've been wasting all my time on someone who's out of reach. Let's do this." Rose let out a squeal of excitement, before pulling Jennifer in for a quick hug.

"So, how are we going to find Mr. Perfect?" Rose pondered, tilting to her head slightly as she mentally listed different possibilities.

"Online dating?" Even though Jennifer spoke it with a serious tone, you could see the amusement in her eyes, she was obviously joking.

"I don't think that would really work. You are internet famous, with 1.1 million followers on Instagram, and 884k followers on twitter," Rose spoke, "People would recognize you immediately, and think you're a catfish. So cross that off."

"This is one of the reasons you're my friend, you prevent me from doing idiotic things."

Jennifer is known for making decisions abruptly, without thinking it through. One she mainly regretted, and secretly enjoyed came from when she was recording the season finale for season four. She'd purposely ran into Colin, causing both of them to drop on top of a bed. She's still haunted by the fact she had tried to pursue a married man, who had a child just for her own needs.

The two had arrived at the restaurant, Robson', and when they entered they were both hit with the amazing smell of steak, chicken, and countless other mouthwatering foods. When the waiter greeted them, and sat them in the plush seats Rose had a small smile on her face.

"It's quite cozy here," She commented, before glancing at the menu, "If foods as good as the service, I'll definitely be coming back." Jennifer nodded in agreement, before browsing the menu herself.

It hadn't been long before the waiter had returned, a tray in hand. He placed to glasses of water in front of them, along with a bread basket, "Sorry for the wait. Anyways, should we start off with drinks?" He flashed them a smile, before pulling a pen out from behind his ear.

"Actually we're ready to order."

~~~

Rose sipped away at her cherry cola, as Jennifer cut off a piece of salmon before placing it in her mouth. She couldn't help but let out a small groan of appreciation, loving the taste immediately.

"Whatever they cooked this with, and spices they used I need." Jennifer spoke, as Rose let out a small laugh.

"I know, amazing food." She said before proceeding to shove a forkful of chicken salad into her mouth, "We are definitely going here again."

They both sat in silence for a few moments, before Rose finally sparked conversation.

"Isn't your Season Premiere party tonight?" Rose questioned, before taking another bite of her food.

"Yeah, and I get to bring a plus one, " Jennifer couldn't stop from smiling, "And I was hoping that you could come with me."

Rose instantly shot up, excited, "You're joking!"