Chapter 15

"How was your meeting with Eddie and Adam?" Jennifer asked Ginny. "While Josh and I are officially off the show," Ginny replied. Eddie and Adam were having meeting with each cast member, as season 7 was gonna be different than the other seasons. There were rumours that certain cast members would not be back for what would probably be the last season. "While that's kinda what you two wanted right?" Ginny and Josh were ready to move on with their lives. They were now married and had 2 kids. Once had changed their lives forever and they were so thankful that they met each other through the show. "Yeah, but I am kinda sad to leave," Ginny frowned. "Have you decided what you are gonna do?" Ginny asked Jennifer. Adam and Eddie had left the decision up to Jennifer. They said that the storyline that they were pursuing was not dependant on Emma Swan, so if Jennifer wanted to leave she could. However, they also said that if she wanted to stay they could easily use Emma in the new storyline. "Ahh I really have no idea. My life has been so chaotic lately that I haven't really had time to actually think it though," Jennifer said. "Then maybe taking time off and getting your life together is a good idea," Ginny suggested. Jennifer hadn't really thought about it that way before. Ever since House Jennifer had been "owned" by different television companies. Maybe she did need some time to herself.

"Jen your gonna leave?" Lana said panicked. "I haven't made me decision yet," Jennifer warned. She didn't want Lana to start spreading the news that she was leaving. "Please don't leave! Bex and Emilie are leaving, so I won't have anyone to hang out with on set," Lana complained. "Wait really Bex and Emile are leaving? That only leaves Bobby and Colin," Jennifer pondered. "Colin and Bobby are staying," Lana told Jennifer. Lana was always the first to know all the news and gossip about the show. "How about Jared?" Jennifer asked. "He made some sort a deal where he is gonna only be on the show part time," Lana said. "Oh that's interesting," Jennifer thought. Maybe part time could be an option for her.

"Wait did you say Colin is staying?" Jennifer said thinking back to what Lana had said. "Looks like someone wants to stay now," Lana wiggles her eyes rows and Ginny giggled. "No I just...-"
"You can't bare not seeing him," Lana joked. "I'm...over him," Jennifer stuttered. "Yeah right. If you were over him you and Taylor would still be together," Ginny laughed. "Does my daughter have a crush?" Josh snuck up on Ginny. Jennifer rolled her eyes. "Ohh we are taking about Colin," Josh corrected himself. "Shhh" Jennifer said annoyed. "Yeah you should probably get over him," Josh nodded. "That is never going to happen. I say tell him," Ginny proposed. "We have been over this. I can't tell him as it would just be so awkward," Jennifer reminded her. "You might not even stay on the show. You could tell him and just leave," Lana suggested. "I thought you wanted me to stay?" Jennifer raised an eyebrow. "I am just listing your options," Lana said. "Ooo does someone have boy troubles?" Colin asked putting his arm around Jennifer from behind. "No just trying to decide if I should stay for season 7 or not," Jennifer blushed. "Oh they gave you the choice?" Colin asked. "Yeah and I have no idea what I am gonna do," Jennifer sighed. "We can talk about it over dinner if you want. We should get going too I made the reservation for 7:00 and it's almost 6:45," Colin glanced at his watch. "You two have fun!" Lana smiled and waved at them.

Hope you enjoy! Please vote and comment!