Girl Meets World: Of Terror 2

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: Short chapter I know. I'm sorry. Just not a really big fan of the Halloween episodes that GMW does. So I skipped a lot of this episode and decided to end where I ended. Thank you and Happy Halloween!)

"So you have a ghost haunting the bay window?" I questioned. Maya, Riley, and I were sitting in the bay window in our flapper costumes, all Riley's idea by the way, talking with some lady who claims to be a ghost. She can also take her head off of her body which is cool and kind of gross at the same time, but who am I to judge. Anyways, the ghost nodded to my question.

"I really like you guys," The ghost informed us. I raised an eyebrow. "Really?" I asked the same time Riley asked, "You do?" "I've been watching you in this window since you were very little girls," Ghosty replied. I rolled my eyes at this. "I'm sorry. But pretty sure we would have noticed some ghost haunting us." I responded, "There's no way someone could just sit there for 14 years and not say anything." "Yeah. Prove it." Maya challenged. The ghost suddenly appeared from Riley's side, to mine. "She's not the mean one," Ghosty whispered to me, pointing to Riley. "Yeah, that proves it," I said to Maya. "She was here!" She shouted.

"You know me." Riley announced. The ghost went back to her seat beside Riley, and did a pretty good impression of  our perky brunette friend. "Oh, my gosh, Maya, Dylan. She's been watching us for weeks." Riley said to us. I nodded my head eagerly. "You're becoming wonderful young adults." The ghost informed us. "I'm an adult," I said, proudly. Maya rolled her eyes playfully at me. "Young adult, Dylan. You're a young adult," She corrected me. I smiled.

"Is that why this window is so powerful in our lives?" Riley questioned. "Because you've been here watching us?" Maya added. Ghosty then flashed away and appeared beside the bedroom door. "I used to live in this house. This was my bedroom. I planned my capers here, I hatched my schemes." Ghosty explained to us. We all smiled, giggly. "We do that." I told her.  "But, it's more than that." Maya said.

"This place..." Riley began. "It has, like..." Maya continued. "A spirit." I concluded. Ghosty then appeared back on Riley's side. "I promised I would never leave until somebody else finally realized how wonderful it was to sit in this window and laugh and cry and dance." Ghosty explained to us. "Well, then you're free to go out in the world because that's all we do." Riley said, I nodded in agreement. "Bye-bye. Don't forget your head." Maya and I said in unison.

"I can't go yet. I haven't seen you dance." Ghosty announced. "Dance for no reason?" Riley questioned. Ghosty nodded eagerly. "Jazz babies dance. We did the Charleston. That's where you put your hands like this and switch knees." She explained. My eyes widened in realization. "Oh, that dance. It seems and looks so easy but I can never do it." I announced. "Yeah. We don't know how to do the Charleston." Maya stated.

"Do the Charleston right now." Ghosty demanded. I raised my eyebrow and shook my head. "But there's no music," Riley pointed out. Of course, Riley wouldn't mind dancing for a ghost. Ghosty then made some old record player appear and old timey music began to play. Me, Riley, and Maya suddenly stood up and began doing what I believe was the Charleston. 

"We're flapping!" Riley exclaimed. "We're puppets of the flapper ghost," Maya added. I rolled my eyes in disbelief. "You guys are being ridiculous. Nobody can control us," I stated. Maya and I then suddenly sat down on two of Riley's chairs, as she continued to dance. Maya did not look impressed about this little act. "That's nothing. I make you do that every week," Maya said to Riley. "No, you don't," Riles protested. "Dance," Maya ordered. Riley continued to dance until she was so exhausted she collapsed on her bed. "Is this why I'm so tired all the time?" She questioned. I nodded in response.

"Well, it's gonna take a lot more than that to control me, Sister." Maya told the ghost. After Maya had made that statement, she began to dance, and by now we all knew that ghosty was the reason for it.  "Hot feet, fire in the middle," Maya sang. Riley then stood up and began singing as well. "Hot feet." I looked up at our new ghost friend. "I'm next aren't I?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer. I then stood up and began to dance and sing along.