Girl Meets Hurricane

Maya, mom, and I were at Topanga's with the Matthews' clan, minus Auggie, and Shawn. Mom and Topanga were behind the counter doing something, while Riley and Cory were staring at us. Maya, Shawn, and I were just trying to feed each other. It was very funny as you could tell.

"Okay! Evening over!" We heard Cory shout. The three of us turned to him. "Hey!" We shouted. "Did you girls do your homework?" He asked us. "I did excellent work." Riley told us with a big smile. "We also did excellent work." Maya and I said in unison mimicking Riley.

"Two of us are completely lying." Riley informed in the adults. "Can you guess who?" Maya asked. "Give them a hint." Riley told us. "You guys need a hint?" I asked. "No." Cory and Shawn replied. "You know, a little discipline isn't a bad thing, Maya, Dylan," Cory told us. "Oh, thanks, Mr. Matthews. We'll ponder on that." Maya said for the both of us. I nodded.

Riley then moved her head over to Cory. "I'm sorry, what?" Shawn asked. Riley did it again. I still have no idea what she was trying to say. "Yeah. Just because you do the same weird gesture twice doesn't mean I get it." Shawn told her. I nodded in agreement. "You know, this is usually the part of the evening when people give out fatherly advice." Riley pretty much shouted. Shawn chuckled.

"No! No, it's not my place." Shawn told us. "Go ahead. What advice you got for us? We can take it." Maya told him. "Oh, come on! We were having such a good evening. Can't we just leave it at that?" Shawn asked standing up. I also stood up. "What's the matter?" I asked. I then gently punched Shawn in the stomach. "Boom!" I shouted.

"You don't think we can take it?" I asked. "Go ahead." Maya told him. The two of us began to punch Shawn. But it was gentle. "Come on! Let's do this!" Maya shouted. "Tell us to do our homework. Maybe we will just do it. You don't even know it. Come on! Let's do this." I said. "Come on. You got something for us? Out with it. I dare you." Maya told him.

"No. No, no. I have this wonderful instinct for too far. And we have arrived." Topanga said. "There is nothing he could say that would bother us," I told Topanga. "It's not going to happen." Shawn told us. Maya and I shared a look before mimicking a chicken. "Oh, right, right. Because chicken noises work on a grown man." Shawn said. Maya and I continued the chicken noises. Riley also joined in but that was just a bit awkward.

"All right. You two want one piece of fatherly advice?" Shawn asked us. "And here comes the end of everything." Topanga announced. I smiled. "Sure, give it your best shot." I said, crossing my arms. "I think you two should dress differently." Shawn said. Maya and I stared at him in shock. "What did you just say to us?" We asked the grown man.

"Oh. You see... You two asked me for advice. I told you... but you two pushed." Shawn said. I looked over at Maya to see she was about to cry. I also felt like I was about to cry. "Are you two crying? I made you two cry?" Shawn asked. Maya and I nodded. "Maya, Dylan, you asked me for advice and I just told you how I was feeling." Shawn told us, "Why are you crying?"

"Because no one's ever cared enough to say that to us," Maya told him. I nodded. We walked over to Shawn and gave him a hug. "Well, now I would take exception to that, but wow, I like where this is going." Mom said, as Maya and I started to sob.

"Make it stop. Can we make it stop? How do I make it stop?" Shawn asked the room of people, while Maya and I continued to cry, "How 'bout I buy you two some new clothes?" Maya and I stopped crying.

~~~~~~~

(Dylan's outfits are all up above)

Shawn had taken Maya, Cory, Riley, and I to demolition the next day to get some new clothes. Maya and I had just changed into something we liked. Maya was wearing a knee length black dress with a white collar. I was wearing also wearing a red lace dress. Maya and I were both wearing knee high black boots.