Chapter 6

KIMBERLEY'S POV

"Man where has the time gone" Sarah said.

She was laying on her bed twirling her blonde hair. Her bed was directly across from mine. We were now on our tour bus. And the beds were pretty spacey. Cheryl was next to me of course. We got a 4 bed tour bus because everyone knows how attached Cheryl is to me now.

"I know it only seems like yesterday we started and now were going to our last show in Newcastle."

"I know Kimba I know" She was downing a little bit of wine. We agreed only to one glass. Mine was barely touched.

"So do you have plans after we were finished?"

"Um I'm going to party, duh"

"Yes Hardcore I know" I started to giggle.

Cheryl shuffled a bit and she got comfortable. She put her head on my chest which didn't bother me at all. She was so warm and it soothe me. I know it sounds weird even to me but I couldn't be that far away from her. And she couldn't from me if I left to go grab a bite I would come back and find her helplessly alone. I knew that she felt protected around me so that's why she was so attached to me.

"Kimberley you coming along?"

"Ugh I don't know. I know your gonna go insane"

"Of course" Sarah said laughing. "But what are you going to do?"

"I'm just gonna go home and sleep. You can never get to much if that."

"Yeah your so right" And we both started laughing again.

"Would you two bloody shut it" Nicola shouted. She was on the little couch we had with Nadine. They were playing an intense game of connect four.

"Now it's your turn Nads" Nicola said.

They were playing that game for two hours now. And you could tell who won what game because the loser would be screaming. They were so competitive toward each other. Every time there was a challenge brought up, they would do it. They race each other to the stage and competitions to see who could get the crowd roaring the most.

"What's wrong with them?" Sarah laughed.

"I have no idea. But what's wrong with us the four of us are up at 4 in the morning drinking wine and playing connect four. Chez had sense enough to sleep."

"But you know, she wouldn't be sleep right now if weren't going to Newcastle. You know she would be up probably eating something sweet and regret it in the morning."

"It's so sad that that's true" I laughed.

Sarah was so right. Cheryl was trying to save her energy for Newcastle. After we performed she would meet her family back stage. Her mother, Joan, and her brother Garry. She has been waiting for this since we started touring. She even has a calendar marked with X's counting down. The last time she saw them is when the came to see her in the hospital.

"Look at them" Sarah pointed.

I hung off the bed a little more to see Nadine looking fiercely at where Nicola was gonna put her piece. You couldn't hear a peep out of them. If Nicola put it in the wrong spot she would lose and if she put it in the right spot she would win. And Nadine knew that. So she was staring Nic down to make her uncomfortable because that was her gift. She could make you uncomfortable by giving you this look to make you lose any game we ever played. Nicola put her piece in. She was safe.

"You thought I was bloody dumb didn't you" Nicola was sticking out her tongue.

Nadine just scowled. "It's not over ginge"