Chapter 16

CHERYL'S POV

"So your injury was fake?"

"Yup"

"And why?"

Me and me babe were still laying in the bed even though it was past ten. She had told her new set of friends that she couldn't hang out today because she was gonna be with her girlfriend all day.

"Because then that would give me enough time to go out the window, meet Logan and arrange everything"

"Wow always up to something" I giggled. "Your really amazing"

"Thank you. Thank you. And so are you. Your beyond amazing." She kissed me on me lips softly and gently then pulled back to see me biting me lips.

"I didn't know your friend could play the little guitar"

"Cheryl" She started laughing. "It's called a ukelele. It's a native instrument here"

"Your really becoming Hawaiian Hun"

"I'm trying" She beamed.

"O stop" I reached over and kissed her.

"What she would do today?"

"Anything with you" I smiled that big dimpled smile she liked. We heard three knocks at our door.

"Come in"

"Kimberley what are you doing you have no clothes on" I whispered to her.

"When have these girls not see my ass"

"I guess"

Sarah popped her blonde head through the door. "Hey mates"

"Hey Sarah" We said together.

"Hey you guys may I pop a squat?"

"Ugh sure just turn your head for a minute" Sarah turned her hard and I threw Kimberley her underwear which she put on fast and a shirt and a pair of shorts. She put on the shorts but not the shirt which I was not understanding.

"Alright come sit Saz"

"You two must have been fooling around" Sarah snickered.

"Ugh" I scratched me head looking at Kimberley.

"It's fine. Do whatever you want. But I came here to ask do you wanna go to this fair they are having down by the beach"

"Well I'm not sure if my girlfriend wants to go but I do. I don't think she likes fairs." Kimberley was teasing.

"Yes we're going. What time are we leaving out?"

"Um about an hour from now"

"Alright cool. Let's get dressed babe"

"Alright see you two downstairs" I watched Sarah leave out the door and Kimberley pull out some clothes.

"It feels like it's gonna be sorta hot today so how about some shorts?" She held up a pair of short short khaki shorts.

"That's fine I will wear some too" I giggled holding up mine which were burgundy. I was still so exhausted from last night that Kimberley had to pulls me in the shower with her. She washed me up like a little baby then wrapped me up in a towel and put me on our bed. I watched her put on her clothes and do her hair. I got up and did the same but pulling me hair into a ponytail.

"Let's go eat something real quick babe we got time" Kimberley took me hand and led downstairs to the kitchen where an aroma of pancakes lit up me nose. We turned the corner and Nadine was there with Nicola eating some.