Chapter 7

KIMBERLEY'S POV

I was back in my house. Back were it all started. Where we found out the deed that Ashley had done. It seemed foreign. I had been on this couch day and night for a week trying to figure out this life of mine. Ive been thinking about Cheryl. When I was around her I was absolutely the happiest. And I hadn't seen her in so long that I started to feel the withdrawal of being on a Cheryl high. But I had responsibilities and I have a relationship with Justin. And I'm keeping secrets from my friends,my boyfriend, my family. It was weird. I had to pretend like everything was alright but she was making it so hard. She would flash me cheeky looks and blow kisses at me. And I would accept because I loved it. It was easy for her because she had no strings attached. I was a puppet hanging on the last thread. And one last snip would bring my whole world down.

It was only 11 this morning. And I was sitting here on my second cuppa. But aside from that Justin had been acting weird since I came back. He would come in and kiss me but he would do it quickly and it was rough. All week tension had been building up. Each kiss was rougher than the next. And something was about to happen. I could feel it in my veins.

Justin was coming down the stairs in his boxers and socks. He was scratching his hair. I flashed him a smile and he looked quickly at me then looked back at the ground. He hurried to the kitchen. It was like he knew. Like he knew I committed a crime. But it also felt like he was guilty. Like he had committed the worlds biggest crime. I brushed it off and turned on the TV. It was a re run of Glee which delighted me. They were singing "Empire State of Mind". Even though I didn't know the song I hummed along. It was about five minutes in when I heard Justin curse in the kitchen.

"FCUK"

I got up and ran to the kitchen to see Justin leaning against the counter. He had threw his phone against the wall.

"Babe" I touched his back and he turned around and peeled my fingers off him.

"Don't Kimberley"

"Don't what?"

"You don't have to do this"

"Do what?" I was utterly confused.

"You don't have to patronize me"

"I'm just trying to get you to calm dow-"

He had attempted to hit me and I looked at him in shock.

"What the fcuk are you doing?"

"I'm leaving"

"Where are you going? Where not finished."

He put on his trainers that were by the door and left. He walked outside just like that. No shirt or pants. I sat back on the couch trying to replay everything that just happened. He just tried to hit me. And why? Why did he throw his phone?

Ugh. Just more drama to add on my plate. Him. Cheryl. Ugh. I went back on the couch and laid down. Glee was still on and it was a light episode. Not full of drama. The Glee club was recruiting new members and it was funny. They were giving a marathon so it was just my luck. It didn't matter anyway I have all the seasons upstairs in my room. After awhile my phone started to ring. It was Cheryl.

"Hello"

"Hello"

"What's up?"

"No I was just seeing of I could come over"

"Yes you can"

"I can hear that something is wrong in your voice. Is it me?"

"No it's not you. Come over"