Chapter 43

KIMBERLEY'S POV

"So Kimberley..." The interviewer shuffled smiling. "Are you happy to be back?"

"Um yeah I am. I missed my family, friends and my fans most importantly" This earned a monster cheer from the crowd.

"Can you give us some deets about the new album?" She smiled licking her pearly white teeth.

"Well I can say" I fixed myself on the seat. "That it's gonna be a lot more mature. Were not the little cute youngings anymore. We have to make our songs reflect what we are going through as 20 year olds now."

"So it's all gonna be ballads?"

"No no. There are a few. That's the maturity of it. But we are still pretty young. I'm 25 and I know that I am going through things in life but sometimes I need to bust out and just party" The crowd cheered and started changing my name. Our fans had grown up with us.

"That's what I wanna here" The woman clapped her hands joking of course. "But how is your son?"

"My son" I looked up at the picture on the screen behind us. It was me, Cheryl and Christian sleeping in bed. Something I knew Nicola sent in. That fcuking redhead. The crowd all said aww "My son is amazing"

"I hear he's about to be three. I'm right?"

"Yes August 24th" I was blushing with so much pride.

"That's great. He seems very happy with you two"

"He is" I smiled.

"Now talking about you two. How's you and your wife Cheryl?" The picture changed to me caressing Cheryl in my arms.

"She's great. She acts the same way as she did before we got married. But you know she kisses me" I earned laughter.

"That's good. Do you think that this will be your last album?" The interviewer was deadly serious as so was the audience.

"You know I don't think so. This music is an outlet for all of us and our troubles" I smiled and earned claps.

"Well Ms. Walsh. I appreciate you taking all the time and the world to talk me and" She pointed to the audience. "All of us"

"No problem" I smiled standing up to hug her and then I was directed off the stage. And greeted by Nicola and Hilary.

"You did well" Hilary pulled me into a hug.

"Thanks" I started scratching my hair.

"Calm down your fine" Nicola laughed holding my hand. "Are you ready?"

"Ready than I'll ever be" Me and Nicola walked out saying goodbye to Hilary and being greeted by the typical flashing lights as we were driven back to her house.

"Thanks" We thanked the driver then went inside to her house that smelled just like sweet sticky candy.

"Kimba are you gonna call them?" Nicola turned to me as soon as I sat on the couch.

"I sent out a group message"

"Alright good" I sat there for awhile waiting for the rest of the group to arrive twitching my fingers.

They all came in one by one looking more suspicious than the other. And Cheryl came in last jumping on me. I hadn't seen her all day. I left her at five in the morning and now it was five in the evening.

"Babe" She was kissing me everywhere. "I missed you so much"

"I missed you so much too" I smiled at her bringing her into a warm embrace.