Chapter 32

CHERYL'S POV

I woke up in a pool of my own sweat. It was so hot in here. I didn't feel Kimberley by me anymore so I opened me eyes to only have them fixed on a little piece of paper.

Babe We went to dinner downstairs. So if your up reading this come join us. If not I'm bringing you dinner.

The smile spread across me face. She always thought of me first.

I got up to stretch and then I looked at our bunnies that were cuddled up in a makeshift bed someone made for them in the corner of the room. It was made out of a single sheet and a fluffy pillow. I had to laugh because whoever did it was no architect. I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I only had a towel and I walked back in the room completely unaware of the fact that I had nothing to cover me body. I kneeled on the floor, digging in me bag for underwear and things to put over them. I had a nice little floral shirt that I was anxious to wear.

I put on my clothes and stepped in the mirror to brush me hair and put own me new small heart shaped necklace. I was about to walk out when I heard me phone buzz. Of course I went to check it. I wiped it off looking at the message.

I'm gonna find you. And when I do, I'm gonna kill both of you. No all of you. Because you all ran. I figured out that your probably in another country. My best bet is the states. You went there the first time. I know you got a home in Hawaii. So don't run now. I'm coming.

The phone dropped out me hand hitting the floor startling the bunnies. They looked at me then got back to their naps.

This could not be happening. And we were going to Disneyland tomorrow. And I really wanted to go. We need to move. I remember when Ashley's best mate went missing he had this top notch detective hunt him down. And they found him in a matter of no time. I picked up me phone and started to destroy it the best I could. Letting all the metal pieces slide off me palms. I went into the bathroom to wash me hands then came back into the room. I slipped on me trainers and ran downstairs. I'm not sure where they were but I could tell it was gonna take some time to find them. And it did I probably spent about an hour looking everywhere for them. But I didn't find them. I found someone else. Well I spotted him. Ashley was at the main desk asking questions. I started to speed up a little bit faster and I finally found them. They were laughing and giggling it up until they saw me petrified face.

"We gotta go" I whispered pulling Kimberley's arm who was naturally in the front.

"Why?" Sarah shouted laughing.

"Shut the fcuk up" I smacked Sarah on the arm. "Ashley is right there" I turned with everyone as we studied Ashley with a duffel bag in his had and a fake charming smile.

"Alright we gotta go" Kimberley pulled me arm and led me up the stairs. We went in our rooms and packed everything up real quick. Logan went down to bring the car around and he took most of our things. There was only the bunnies to carry and three of me shopping bags. We ran down the emergency stairwell to the car and through the window of the door to the lobby of the hotel I locked eyes with Ashley. He started coming our way and I started moving a bit faster. The bunnies were shuffling violently in me arms. Choco managed to hop out me arms a few feet from the car and I gave Kimberley Diana so she could put her in the car safely. I went back for Choco and Ashley stepped outside a few feet from me. I moved faster picking him up and started running with Ashley on me coattails.

"Stop running from me" I looked back at Ashley who was digging in his bag as he was running after me. It seemed like the car was miles and miles away.

"Fcuk you" I started speeding up and me head turned back at the sound of something metallic. Of course Ashley had the gun. I'm not even sure how he got hold to another one.