Chapter 29

CHERYL'S POV

"Maybe I don't want a carrot" Warren was pouting.

"Well what do you want?" Kimberley returned his pout.

"I want him to have an apple as a nose"

"An apple?" Kimberley was so cute when she played with children especially Warren.

"Yes"

"Fine" Kimberley stuck an apple in the snowman's face. We had him for the whole week. Plus I think Gillian was trying to see how well we could do with children on our own. But it was going well. The week was almost over and tomorrow it would be Christmas and everyone would be over at our house. I was extremely excited. I had brought Kimberley's gifts already and she had mine secretly tucked away somewhere. She was always an amazing hider.

Logan and Lulu went home last week. We gave them their presents early and they gave us ours. I was itching to open them. We had to pry Nicola away from Lulu. She cried for days until we got them on the phone and Skype. They talk everyday now.

Kimberley and Warren finally finished in the snow. I was looking through the window in the kitchen. I watched them try to run in the deep snow in our yard. Very adorable. I listened as they came in stepping their feet letting the snow slide off and taking off their coats. They looked like like birds shaking off the snow so swiftly. Warren bounced right with Kimberley along to the kitchen for something warm to drink. He sat at the counter with his hands crossed like a little angel. Kimberley was busy pulling off her endless layers of clothes. She was struggling attempting to pull off her boots. I gave Warren his hot cocoa and went over to help her.

"Nah I got it babe" The boot popped off her foot.

"Well look at that" I laughed placing her boot upright.

She giggled while standing up unbuttoning her last cardigan. Kimberley shook her hair like a model for a shampoo commercial.

"What?"

"Ugh nothing" I shook out me gaze.

"Amazed by my beauty"

"Of course" I grabbed her and moved her closer. I started kissing her when Warren came in. We stopped and looked at him. I don't think he knows about us. He looked at us.

"Can you two please stop smooching so we can color? I have a strict schedule to stick to" I watched Warren walk into the living room, pull out his crayons, and sit there staring at us with his eyebrow raised.

"Cheryl. Where did we get this little boy from?" Kimberley kissed me nose and led me to Warren where we laid next to him.

"Alright Aunty Kimba. You color the snowman and Aunty Cheryl you color the reindeer." Warren dictated.

We laid there and colored sharing laughs. Until there was a knock at the door. It always seemed like it was an interruption these days. Kimberley got up to open the door. It was the girls here a bit earlier than expected.

"Hey guys" they all hugged Kimberley.

"I brought the dr-" Sarah quickly put down the wine when she saw Warren staring at her.

"Brought what?" I was laughing.

"Brought the girls" she smiled covering up well.

"I'm glad so" I laughed standing up to give hugs. Warren got up and gave hugs too but he went back to coloring as it was his lifestyle.

"What we gonna go Chez?" Nicola was pinching me cheek.

"Whatever I guess"

"Make cookies" Warren through his arms in the air.