Chapter 8

KIMBERLEY'S POV

*Tick*

*Tock*

*Tick*

*Tock*

*Tick*

I opened my eyes and I was staring at Nicola's stupid heart shaped clock. It was so loud. But yet the room was so quiet. The girls were sound asleep. They were curled up on each other which was very cute. They looked like babies. It was so peaceful. And now I just had time to think. Soon everyone would know about Justin and I and where he's at. My house is completely empty now. I was glad I stayed with Nicola and Cheryl last night. I don't think I could bear with the silence last night. I would have probably scratched my eyes out or cried even more. I rolled back over and picked up my phone. Nothing new just fans trying to chat on Instagram and twitter. And I did respond to some. I know it makes them happy. I rolled back over to look at the girls and a pair of deep brown eyes were gazing into my soul.

"Good morning babe" Cheryl smiled and stroked my cheek.

"Good morning"

"Why are you up so early this is not you. It's" She turned to look at the clock. "10"

"Yeah I know. I'm just up now"

She was staring at me. Kinda like she was observing something.

"Um Whats up?" I asked.

"Nothing" She giggled as she threw the blanket over her head.

"Alright weirdo" I giggled too.

She peeled the blanket back off of her slowly to reveal a huge grin on her face. "Kimberley your so beautiful. Ya know?"

"Thank you so much"

And she kept going on. "Your like a work of art. One of a kind. You have those most beautiful eyes on this planet. Sometimes they look like a field of cool grass on a spring day or a deep blue ocean that glistens from the sunlight bouncing off it. Your lips are plump and every inch is worth exploring." She had now put her finger on my lips and then down to the spot where my heart was." You have the biggest heart ever and I know there's a space in there where I belong" She moved her fingers down my curves. "Your curves are so...curvy" She started giggling. "I ran out of words"

"Cheryl I-"

"Don't say anything because its all true Kimberley. Your astonishing. And your mine. I have the most beautiful woman on the earth"

She inched her way closer to me and planted her lips on mine. At this moment I just wanted her so bad. I felt a strong connection right now. I took charge and rolled on top of her. I eased my tongue into her mouth and felt a spark when her tongue met mine. I just was lost in her. Everything drove me insane. Her hair that smelled like green apples. Her skin that tasted so sweet. Her lips that attacked mine hungrily. I started to let my hands wander. Completely forgetting about Nicola. I peeled off her shirt and started to plant soft little kisses on her chest. Her chest started to rise up with lust. I made my way down a little further to her belly button and she put her fingers in my hair to pull me back up.

"Kimberley no"

I got off her shaking away from the daze I had been in. I don't know what had came over me. I just wanted her. I laid my head on her chest that was still partially exposed and she ran her fingers through my hair. I started to draw little circles on her flat tummy. It felt natural just laying here with her. Like this was something that I've been waiting for. Just for peace and quiet. It only lasted a while until the ginge got up.

"What in the bloody hell did I miss?" She said tapping her foot holding up Cheryl's top.

"Nothing" Me and Cheryl said at the same time giggling.