Chapter 45

CHERYL'S POV

"The end is just the beginning" I cleared me throat reading the last sentence of this exciting novel I was reading.

"Cheryl no one cares" Kimberley playfully threw some socks at me.

"You care" I smiled.

"I do" Kimberley crawled over the bed to where I was sitting on the floor. She knocked me over planting kisses on me neck.

"Stop. Stop" I playfully attempted to push her off but I let her continue.

Hungry kisses everywhere but where I wanted them to be. I just wanted her to give me her all.

"Kiss me harder" I whispered in her ear as I dug me nails into her back.

And she did as I asked and I started to moan. It helped that I was sitting on the floor in me underwear so no undressing had to be done.

"Take it off" I couldn't wait for her to peel her bottoms off so I did it meself.

"Calm down" Kimberley bit her lip.

"I can't" I removed her teeth from her lip and put me lips all over them.

"Ready?" Kimberley kissed me stomach and I bit me lip shuffling around under the intensity of her lips.

"Mmh" I literally tore through the skin of me lips.

"Cheryl your bleeding" Kimberley stopped kissing.

"I don't care. I don't care" I was literally swallowing me blood.

"No no this looks horrible" Kimberley got up.

"Come on Kimberley I want you so bad" I was grabbing at her and she pulled me up by me bra strap.

"Cheryl hush." Kimberley picked me up taking me to the bathroom putting me on the sink like a child. I pouted as I watched her turn on the light so she can inspect me lips.

"Just kiss me" I grabbed her thigh and I made her moan but she soon refocused again.

"Nope. You need stitches. I'm about to do them" Kimberley pulled the things she needed for the stitches.

"Why are you not taking me to professional care?" I let her tilt me head back.

"Because. I've done this plenty of times with my siblings. They seem good right?"

"If you say so" I carefully stayed still as she stitched me lip open with seven stitches and I do have to admit that they felt really sore.

"All better" Kimberley lightly kissed me lips and I winced a bit in pain.

"Pick me up" I reached me arms up like a baby and she cradled me in her arms. I guess I was really light.

She sat on the bed and Kimberley went to check on Christian who was still fast asleep.

"Still asleep. That nap did him justice" I watched her smile and sit next to me. "Where were we?" Kimberley pushed me back on the bed taking charge like she knows I like.

"Champ" Justin knocked on the door.

"Fcuk" I whispered.

"Come in" Kimberley let up.

"I just wanted to talk to you guys if you don't mind" Justin stood in the doorway.

"No come sit next to us" I made a space for him and he sat down.

"What's on your mind Justin?" Kimberley rubbed his arm.

"I'm just a little torn. Do you think we should move back?"