Chapter 1: Almost Done

The school bell rings to declare the dismissal, the quiet hallway was slowly invaded by noise as students and teachers rush out on every room. The afternoon sun ray peeked and sneaked in on every open window of the side of the school.

At a certain empty room, Alice listened to the waves of voices of random person, shouting, laughing, loud footsteps, pleading students while waiting her friends to come and hang out for a while. It was a normal Tuesday for her. Alice sat beside the room's large window putting her head on her palm. "I hate school, I'm so damn tired" She whined, watching the students leave the school gates. "I suggest you stop studying then! Ha-ha~!" A drollery sounded voice appealed. "Hey lissy! I'm just i', trying to cheer you up." Stella said walking towards her friend.

"You dum-dum, you came first." Alice remarked "Will they take long before they can get here?"

"Nah, jus' wait Alice. So whaddup?" Putting her hands on her jacket pocket."Nice sunset is it not?

"Yeah" Alice agreed. Her face looks like it can't be stirred.

The room fell to an akward silence, after a moment Stella grinned and turned to Alice."Hey Alice! Alice!" She joyfully started, "Knock,Knock!"
Alice doesn't seem to bite the joke "Who's there?" She replied quietly.

"What do you call a rant that's less knowledge about a thing?"

"What?"

"An Igno-Rant! Hahahahahahahahahahah(please laugh)"

Stella laughed that she snorted several times and patting the window gutter, holding her stomach, that made Alice's lips crack a smile "Dammit, that joke was lame!" She said, Stella gathered for air and wheezed so hard she is already kneeling "I know because it's igno-Rant!" She cracked again. That made Alice laugh.

"*gasp* okay.... Okay enough.... I've had it!..... The joke was really lame!" She admitted.
Later on they heared the door creaked open. "Hey guys! Sorry I took long, the crowed really is on a high tide today." Explained the fair skinned and brilliant blue eyed Myla, she is the smartest on her group, while Stella is a happy go lucky student who ought to make the day great for her fallen classmates and friends.

"It's okay 'Maylee' it's no that late when you come here." Alice pardoned. "Besides, we are still waiting for the others."
"Yeah, it looks pretty obvious. So, what're you guys talkin'? I heard you laughing real hard. Whats the matter?" She said

"Oh, saving our bestfriend here you see? She's whining about how sad school was. And she wants to retire already." explained Stella.

"Oh my! Well Alice.." Myla turned to Alice." Don't give up now. It's almost end of the semester. A little push, girl we'll get there. It's almost done. And besides, the subject are very easy this sem you know!"

"Easy for you to say. You're smart at everything"

"No, it's not that I'm smart, I just work hard. Doing such will lead you to achieve your goals easily. You can do it too, all of us can do it too. So try." Myla spoke solemnly and calm with composture helping her friend. She picked her up by the shoulder and hugged her. "Don't just retire honey. Keep standing and move forward. It really is tiring, but worth a journey."

"Thanks Myla, that's...sweet of you" Alice said, slowly recovering.

"Yeah, thanks Myla! You cheered up our little Alice!" Stella butt in to the two.

Alice and Myla parted hugs, Myla placed some hairs to the back of Alice's ear.
"So, what to do next?" Asked Alice.
"That's a good question." Myla replied,
"Oh~ I'm so hungry~!" Stella purred.
"That's from laughing so hard a while ago!" Alice smirked impishly.