Chapter 11: Cleaning the mess?

Jake gasped for air,his fingers had blackened while it's involuntarily shaking. He breathed hard, coughing.

Alice stood speechlessly, not knowing what to do.
"I can't carry him, obviously." She thought. She darted her eyes helplessly, finding anything that might be of help. She took a step to scan the environment, but alas. Something grabbed her foot.

"Help.....can't....move...." He wheezed.
Alice gasped and got nervous, but she gathered herself before she could do anything stupid.

"God Jake, what do you want me to do? Drag you back to your room?"she whispered.

Jake slowly closed his eyes as his body starts to loosen up. Alice was intrigued upon that moment, thinking she might have killed Jake.

" Come on Jake! Don't die on me!" She whispered loudly. "Ugh! Come on Alice, Think!" She said to her self, staring at the helpless boy.

She felt the stone wrapped by her palm. And jolt of idea struck her mind.
"If...if there's nothing else will be of help. I..I've gotta try it, again." She said internally.

Alice opened her palm and see the stone emitting, "You know what to do." She said,"I suppose, you know what's happening."

The stone vibrated shortly and floated towards Jake, which is now calmed.

"I'm sorry Jake. I have to do this again. Forgive me." Alice spoke with pity.

The object submereged to Jake's forehead once more and controlled him. The tired and worn boy, stood up like there's no pain upon moving at all. He was like a robot. A puppet.
Some of his veins turned black and his eyes are shady.

Alice took a deep breath. "Jake, go to your room and sleep." She commanded.
The "soulless" Jake went quietly to his cabin. Alice followed him next, making sure he's really going to his cabin.

He kept walking, silently, calmly.
Alice kept her eyes locked on the boy as it tread the steps.
Her mind is in shambles, amusement and fear both chasing each other inside her. And at the same time she thinks of his bestfriend's wellness.

She starts to feel uneasy when the veins of Jake's forearms starts to darken, She hurried to his side. "Please hurry up, now.!" ordered Alice, and on a split second, Her puppet hastened his pace. Until they had reached the cabin room. Jake stood beside to his bed, stayed silent and emotionless.
The stone glittered once again and started to depart, it's host started to show signs of being in pain, and can now take control of his body. He crippled down to his bed, and grunted until the stone has left and floated back to it's owner.

The blackened veins starts to fade but Jake's grimacing haven't yet subsided.
Alice made a move to help him by pushing him up to his bed, she calmed her friend down by patting his back and making him sit to gather up some air.

But Alice noticed something about Jake, he stopped panting and grunting and his face become shady.
"Jake,",Alice softly spoked placing her palms in his friends lap," Jake, take up some air. Re--ugck!"

Jake locked his hands around Alice's neck, choking her.
She saw Jake's face, it was in total anger and vengeance, his eyes pierced through her soul. Then he pushed the girl and pinned her on the wall putting more pressure to the neck.

Alice hardly struggled from the grasp. She tapped the wall, holding Jake's arms and tried to push them away, or trying to lift them. Her sight starts to get blurry and she felt the grasp getting tighter and tighter.

"What's happening to him?"
"What have I done wrong to him?"
"Help me!"
Those are what her mind screams while she sees Jake's face, he was so outraged, angry and almost ready to kill.
She thought of a way she could escape.