Chapter 9: Press the button

Alice's room was filled with ghast, as the spirit phased towards her.
"Don't come any closer!" She warned  continue to kick away on the floor.

It did stop, but laughed. "Why shouldn't I? You called me here in the first place!" A spectral voice spoke.

"I don't remember calling anybody!" Alice protested, "not even a supernatural like you!"

"That hurt,lady!" It flinched, but shifted back to it's posture."But, I ask you. Does that hurt? Or the feeling you don't have any thing special hurts more?"

Alice fell silent after she heard that.

"Oh... Did THAT hurt?" The spirit mocked her.

"Shut up! What do you want?! If you know I'm no special."

"I'm here to grant it. Your 'wishes'."it qouted .

" No! I believe I have something special!" The girl once again protested.

The spirit smirked, mocking Alice even more."Oh yeah? Then show me what you got? You got superhuman powers? Predict time?"

Alice paused for a second, thinking what is special of her to be donned.

Ghastly and irritating, the spirit laughed again, looping it's body mid air.
"Oh boy! I don't know being silent is VERY special!"

Alice couldn't do sonething but to glare at the spectral being.

The spirit looked around for a second then picked out something. The small pouch.
"Hey!" Alice shouted ,"Tha's--"

"Mine. I know girl. I gave it to you."

"What?!"

"Yeah. You know how it works?"

"N-no, as far as I know, those are just stones."

"Stones?!" The spirit's eyes widened as if he doesn't know. And let out another burst of laughter.

"What's funy?" Alice said, trying to get up.

"If you really wanna know. Just meet me at your school, dismissal, at the pavillon." It landed on the ground

"How..can you hide yourself? Fake a disguise? Possess a student?"

The spirit smirked. Looked up,  and those empty sockets produced a white glow that looks like 'eyes' then, it glimmered , it's whole body then from that glimmering state, a face starts to reveal.

Alice's eyes widened in shock as she had take look on the spirits disguise.

"No way. You-you're......."

"You remember eh?" It spoke, now in a different voice.

"You're Jiro....."

"No I'm not Jiro, I'm--oh, I used his body. He was so fucking weak."

The girl was petrified and stunned by the appearance the spirit took shape.

"What's wrong with you humans? Tch! Anyways. You know who to find." Then winked.

Alice's attention was disrupted by a knock on the door, she shifted to it and back to where 'Jiro' was standing, only to find out he turned into a smoke.

"Alice? Is something wrong happening there?" She asked, knocking once more.
I turned to open it."Mom? It's nothing." I said.
"But I heard some rumbling a while ago, coming from your room." Her mom contradicted, entering the room and observed the surrounding.

"Mom, you were asleep, maybe it was just your imagination."she insisted.

" Are you sure?"her mom asked.