Chapter 19: Resolve

Alice

My stupid alarm clark woke me up 1 hour before the time it was suppose to. But it works fine after all, I need to come early at school to avoid demerits.

Mom got me breakfast early too.
Wait MOM is already home?!
"Hey, what happened to you yesterday?" I asked, very shocked.
She smile back to me and said "Oh sorry hunny, I wasn't able to call you, I went overtime on my work as you can see, I haven't changed my clothes yet." She explained thouroughly.

I just nodded, "I see."
"Now,now" mom said, " I thought you were hurrying to go to school? Go and move it, darling. I hasten my footwork and forgot to leave her a goodbye kiss.

*******************************

Alice entered the room late, having all of her classmates' attention. Mr. Berkley, one of my professors also gave me a stare.

The girl sighed softly going to her chair, trying to evade the embarrasment she caused. As she sat down Myla greeted her by a bright smile, that lit up Alice's mood.

The class carried on and everyone's focus is fixed. And for the mean time, Alice let go of reality and starts to think of random things, one of those thoughts is her bad dream, trying to recall what really happened back there, she knew there is no importance of it. But something is really hidden to it.

She also had her mind on that Jiro, Alice didn't see him for days since their way home, "I guess he got tired of me." She thought of herself, she was happy there were no more ghosts irritating her. It was a good day for her as what she considers it to be.
*
-Lunch time-

"Boy! A little more and the sem's almost gone! Just a little bit moar!" Stella joyously said, bouncing about the hallway with her friends, the other's agreed, and was also happy.
The hallway was clear and loose, until it gets gradually crowded, "What the hell? A sudden mob traffic?" Ley said, going to a stop from seeing a mob of students, murmuring and looking at to something. The girls got curious amd asked one from the people what is it all about.

"They said there's a boy hanged himself from the men's cr just right before the window." One told them. 

"This Schools getting creepier now!" said Stella starting to get afraid. Val remained silent and tried to see through the crowd.

Alice was also triggered, as she slowly pass along other people to get closer. She finally reached the border of the door of the men's room, as she peeped along the overlapping persons, she saw a hanged body slightly swinging and turning.

Alice studied the body carefully, against the light, until the light outside got dim due to the sun blocked by clouds.
******
Valeen

I kept the girls away from the crowd due to pushing and people stepping back carelessly, I came to curl my arm around Stella who's very frightened.

Seline kept on protesting to at least clear a path  for them to pass, while Ley is asking her friends online what's happening.

Myla stayed by my side together with Stella, only Alice I can't see among the group. I tried scanning the area if she's entrapped, or came at the place herself. I started to panic but can't leave them alone, oh shoot!

A strong wind blew from the mens' room...and people starts to disperse roughly and rapidly, seems the inner group of people started running and pushing others away, "Everyone! To the walls!" I shouted at my gang, and started bringing Stella aside, all of us stuck ourselves to the wall, student's starts to rush outside, away from the door, I really don't know why they have to gather up that massive and run anyways!