Chapter 8: Lurking on

Alice

We spent four hours partying, actually, not just that, we spent half of the four hours in partying and the last half to sharing.

Looks like an open forun of some sort, we told horror stories, urban legends  that got our tiny Stella shivering.
Of course with the presence of food and drinks.
A candle on the center is lit while we take turns in telling horror stories. Cole told the the story of Jack the Ripper, While Valeen shared to us that bunnymen are flesh eating beast and hides on a rabbit hole in a suspicious place, too bad for Stella,again,she likes  rabbits very much. Ley had our chills  when she told the stories of poltergeists and ghouls.

Until it's Val's turn to tell us a story.
She went silent for a moment then began:
"I don't know if it's real guys, but it happened on Serenity College..."

We all gasped,except for the two boys.

"There was this secret file on the Principal's office that states there's a third year student who had a case of having a 'hallucination' on the school, it was first occuring on the school at first, but as days and weeks pass by, he began to change. He started to kill other students, some of them we're trapped on a 'trap room' and leave them for good. The teachers at first tried to help him by counciling and doing psychologic rehab, but it turned out to worsen the boy, day by day students are gone missing and same goes to some teachers. Until one day he is also gone. As investigations are applied, they found one of the trapped students on a secret compartment of the walls in the hallway, he has witnessed the drastic change the boy had. He said it started when the boy is failing his subjects of his course. A week after, he skyrockets to first honor as the highest mark achiever of the college. It lasted until he reached third year.
But before he reached his final year, weeks before the end of the third year semester, he started to act strange on class, or on break-time.
He screamed frantically, punching students and said to have 'hallucinations' of a shadow, or something, like............ It's has no eyes, just the sockets."

That last line caught my attention, it was just no urban legends or a parlor story. But I kept my thoughts and continued to listen.

"Days pass as the semeseter would end, he got worse and worse, he started to change, his face, he lost weight, he turned pale, and his eyes are blackened,  the school is covered with fear and malignment, each day,  students had refused to go to school due to that boy, until one day, he disappeared, without any trace."

"And nothing's left to the spot where he found last, but a bag containing stones."

Stella yelped out loud, "Oh GOD  Valeen STOP IT! I don' wanna hear it! Anymore!"

We all scrambled noisily for a moment, Myla rushed for the switch.
When the lights flashed, Cole caught the panicking Stella and calmed her. I remained in my place, watching Stella breathe heavily. Seline held his mouth for a while, then burt into laughter,"If you just can see how your face was while panicking!" She laughed again, Cole let out a soft chuckle caresssing Stella softly. Her tears moistened her eyes and got sparkly. "Woah, I really didn't mean to scare you little girl." Val apologized pinching the cheeks of her friend. "It sounds so real I got really scared." Stella shakingly said her voice is shivering.
"Now, come on Stell,ove on let's try something different to wash off the tenseness" suggested Ley to the group, whoch they all agreed.

So we played the silly game "Chubby Bunny", we saw it on youtube, so we did what is on the video.

As what Ley said, the tenseness was washed  with laughter again.

************************************
After playing games and cleaning up the whole ground level of the house, the gang packed themselves up and ready to leave, Myla, Seline and Stella, who moved on already  will be joining Ley's car while of course, the couple will be having themselves a private time with Val's car going home.