Chapter 4: First Sight

"Come on, It's on the third floor!" One student said to his friend while rushing there, Alice heard it and headed there silently.

The voices of grunting and yelling became louder and louder as she gets closer, it sent chills to her spine and cold air blew on the halls she passes.

But she took it all and ventured further.
She reache dthe third floor and by the wall of the stairs she leaned and peeked, she could see boys crowsing at a certain spot, the door of a classroom. She saw that they are restricting somebody, keeping it away from moving, she squinted her eyes and studied the restricted, it was a guy.

Alice

I observed his face. I tried to squint and lean to see a clear vision of him.

Oh God, his face.... Is horrible, his eyes, I can't see his eyes, instead, the whole circumference of his sockets, violet veins bordered his face and his mouth displayed a visible grit.

As the boys pulled him out while holding both his arms, he release a hoarse scream and turned to one of the boys who's restricting his other arm, the boy pulled his arm and swing it full force, sending three men flying on the hall. I stepped back when the boys hit the floor, sliding.

I heard Cole's voice "Hey, hold it back there! Hold his arms back, hurry bef--ack! " he choked,
That triggered me and blew my cover.
I saw all the guys are down and only left was the boy choking Cole against the wall,his feet is already  off the ground three inch away.
That scene mortified me, seeing Cole struggle trying to get off of the grip.

"Ji...... Jiro, sn...snap out of--*choke*---of it." He struggled, flailing his feet.
Then he start to look pale and gasping for breath desparetly, grunting,  still try to push away the boys arm away from his neck.

I am seriously petrified to what I saw, the face of Jiro, it was, was  so familiar. Those eyes, no. They aren't even eyes I guess. But I have to do something or else, or else, Cole will die.

"Hey! S-stop!! " I shouted stammering.
Inside me, was a mixture of fear and bravery; fear,because of what I've done , maybe it'll turn to me and kill me instead. And brave, because of course..... I really have to. To save Cole.

I can feel the negativity of the area. It's so cold but I sweat, there were no air blowing but it seems like there's a mass of wind already swallowing me up and throw me at a distant.
After that moment ,the possesed Jiro slowly turned to me , I can't really tell which direction he is looking at, like it's pitch black eye sockets. Cole seemed to notice me and stretch his arm trying to reach me,"Hel.....hel--*cough*-- help...m-me." He struggled, starting to lose air and strength.

I stared at him in pity, my heart starts to race faster now.

The possesed finally spoke, "see you very soon." It sound like a low hoarse,spectral voice. Then laughed in the same manner of voice.
Sending more chills to the spine.

After which Jiro starts to shake and  screamed in pain, then he fell in to the floor , unconscious, letting go of the almost-dead Cole.
He stood up for a bit leaning on the wall with his hand, while the other was wrapped on his neck coughing and wheezing, trying to catch up his breath.
After a few seconds, he fell onto his knees and passed out.

I gathered my strength and approached them, I first checked on Cole, checked his pulse and breathing. Thank God, he is still alive. Then I went to Jiro, still groaning from the pain. I checked on him too.
Next is the fallen students, I woke them up or slapped them gently , enough to come up with their senses, after that, I asked help to aid me with Cole and Jiro.

After the assesment, I headed down to the main floor. The voice still ringing, echoing like a ripple in my head.
That caused me a headache and starts to get dizzy. I don't know why. That, malignant creature... Is haunting me.
But why? Why me? I didn't do something wrong or bad.
Why does it want me?

Ugh, whatever.
I shook my head and hurried down the stairs.
I heard distant commotion underneath, I smiled knowing I have some friends waiting.
Upon walking the last set of stairs I saw Myla and Stella asking some random guys , asking if what happened upstairs. Then Stella which is searching every corner have come to look at the stairs, she saw me there.
"L-l-look! Look Myla! It's Alice!" Stella exclaimed,pulling Myla's arm, She then turned and saw me too.
They hurried up and asissted me on going down.

After I've felt their arms carressing and touching me, I felt lightheaded, and finally passed out too.

***********************************
Hey Kids! Having some fine time reading? Please share the story and tell me how You feel!

Thanks a lot guys!