Chapter 5: 'It got me'

Alice

"Uuuugh.....w-where....where am.... I?" I softly moaned, waking up, I looked around with my eyes only,"what......what happened?"

I felt Myla's hand holding my arm,slowly woke up too from sleeping, "Alice?" She asked whispering. Then she looked me , when she saw me awake she straightened her back and rubbed her eyes. "Hey girl, what're you feeling right now? Feeling any pain? Thirst? Just tell me." She said frantically. "I just had.....headache. Don't worry it's tolerable." I replied.
She told me she'll call the doctor and Stella. After her rushing, a few seconds, Stella stepped in the room.

"Hey sleeping beauty! How's sleep?" She greeted.
"You dum-dum!" I said loudly then retreated after I felt the pain in my head.
Stella hopped to the side of the bed, tapping my forefoot, "You still look nice after thr incident though."
"This is not our clinic." I suspiciously said. "That's because we're in a hospital., 'dum-dum'."she impishly said." You grew cold and shivering after we came to you, you just fell weak and ready to do Harlem shake anytime."she smiled, "and a good timing clinic staffs are there to the rescue and one of the reasons why're your here is because the infirmary is full." She expounded .

I leaned back to her pillow and sighed, recalling the horrible face of that....thing or what do you call it.

After a few moments, the doctor entered before Myla did. Stella hopped off to bed, giving way to the doctor. She checked my pulse and breathing cycles leaned the back of her palms on my neck to check if I have a noticeable fever. She asked me some questions about how I feel right now, and prescribed me to take bedrest for two days, and to eat healthy foods and take vitamins to restore my systems. After recording my status she let me recalled what I have to do, then after making sure I know how to take care myself she went out of the room.

"That's our Alice! No medicines needed! Just another series of sleeping beauty will do!"cheered Stella.
I laughed , so do Myla that sat right next to me.
Sooner the door creaked open, our chat was interrupted as we checked who just got in.
Then a head popped out behind the wall.
" Hey, Alice." She shyly greeted.
"Seline!!!" We all yelled.
Stella pounced and hugged her.
,"Where were you all this time?! I thought you have already quit school!"
She cradled Seline wildly while hugging her.
"Long time no see." I greeted. Raising my arm. "You still durst to show up somehow."
Seline settled Stella away from her and put her aside like a life size doll.

"Sorry I just showed up. I got lazy enough to go to school for three days." Excusing herself to her friends.
"Anyways,it's finals and I have passed all the sibjects, for me , this is the best time to relax."

"That's unfair!" Stella squealed,stomping and crossing her arms.
Seline turned to her and patted her head, "I really need rest you know." Seline said.

"So, how's little Alice doing right now?" She asked. Myla replied for me." The doctor said she just needs bedrest and take vitamins."
Seline nodded and reached my head to pat too. "You'll get well soon." She assured, smiling brightly.

Wait somebody's missing....

"Guys." I said. "Where's Val and-- oh gosh..... Cole.... What happend to him? Is he okay? Where is he?" I'm starting to get panicky
"Alice, Alice, calm down he's in the same building as where you are too." Myla explained.
"I want to go to him, visit him, what room is he at? I'm going to go there." I frantically pleaded, attempting to get up.
"Woah, woah! Hold your horses and pussies gurl! Remeber you had headache, and you are still weak!" Stella tried to calm me down
"Well,we can all go there."suggested Seline." I mean, we can ask the help from a nurse. That can assist Alice."

Myla nodded, so as Stella agreed.

Valeen

I was beside him for 6 hours from the incident. He was still unconscious. His breathe is unoticeable, which cause me a mini heart attack that he might be dead. The EKG settled me, monitoring his pulse makes me assured that he is still with me.