Chapter 1

Zak opened his eyes as he walked into the kitchen of the Fredbear's Dinner. It's been two weeks since his parents death and he had cried so many tears that he had been in a daze this whole time. Van Rook and Doyle has been off since last week and no word from them yet. The airship was hidden underground for emergencies only. Spring sat in the kitchen reading as Gold cooked some breakfast. Bonbon was annoying Bonnie as they made their new clothes for a disguise for when they go out into public. Gold looked over at Zak and smiled, "Mornin' Zak ready to find Francis' head today since it's close by according to Spring it's close to here."

Zak smiled before nodding and watched as Bonbon ran up to him and gave him a big hug, "Good Mornin' Zak how did you sleep?" Zak giggled as Bonbon picked him up and twirled around, "Bonbon I'm fine can you please stop strangling me I'm going to choke." Bonbon stopped before setting Zak down and drooping his ears and apologizing very fast. Bonnie sighed as he handed out the outfits that he made. Bonnie's and Freddy's were similar to Gold's but Bonnie's was purple while Freddy's was brown and they had a stripe going down the pant leg.

(This is the design for both Fred's and Bonbon's hair is still pole-bear style while clothes Emily Haunte's style)

Fred's was different but not that much while Bonbon's was the same as Fred's but with the neon blue and neon purple instead of the light brown and neon orange color

Fred's was different but not that much while Bonbon's was the same as Fred's but with the neon blue and neon purple instead of the light brown and neon orange color. Spring was handed one as well that was like Gold's but more of a neon green that looked more of a yellow than gold. He smiled as Bonbon ran to the other room to put his one and so did everybody else after Bonbon. Zak yawned as Bonnie smiled and placed a set down for him. Though he had the coat from Spring it was still too big for him so Bonnie made him a new one but the Saturdays symbol still on the outfit itself. Zak looked over at Gold and he smiled, "You need something to wear besides those cloths Zak and these are easier to blend into the crowd if the Secret Scientist catches onto us. We can lose them real quick in no time."

Zak smiled knowing that Gold was right. The Secret Scientist still believe that Kur was evil so he got up and walked into the bathroom to get changed. When he came out Gold was serving breakfast and Bonnie was fixing Bonbon's and Fred's scarves.

(P.S this is what Zak's outfit looks like mind the anime character)

S this is what Zak's outfit looks like mind the anime character)