Chapter 6

Midnight here just a quick A/N I have been re-watching this one anime called Tokyo Mew Mew and I'll be using their characters too later on so I don't own any of them but if I did I would be shipping this hardcore hehe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been several days now since Kur had regain his full memory but he's been feeling quite strange as he doesn't have T'sul Kalu around nor Lenix. He missed their weird humor as they would joke around while in his presence. Gold was reading a book beside him as Red and Clyde joked around playing a game of chess. Spring was retying Candy's blindfold as Freddy and Bonnie was in the Dinner helping out Mike and the maids for the day. "Kur you're mindlessly zoning off again" Kur looked up to see Axel standing in front of him. Kur sighed and stood up, "I can't help that I'm missing my old companions and their goofiness that they always displayed."

"Then why not go and find them and this time lets bring both Freddy and Bonnie. Since Mike has hired many workers now and things are fine here. They have the training here and the other souls know how to use their inner weapons" Axel said as Mike walked into the room. He set down a box and sighed, "So I got the parts for both Candy and Spring as well as the others since I got a discount due to me saying I was rebuilding the original Fazbear Inc. humanimatronics. So who wants to go first since Fritz here as well." Candy perked up his ears as he heard his name and looked up. Fritz walked over to Candy and proceed'd to remove the blindfold. "Hm, this is easily fixable and it won't take long to do so and Spring's legs are easy too just give me two hours for both of them. An hour each then they are good to travel again" Fritz said as he got up and walked over to his tool box. 

"That's fine Fritz besides I would like to get the airship ready to take off, Mike I hate to take the little helpers but they are necessary for this mission" Kur said as he stood up. Mike smiled and chuckled, "Of course besides they just miss their home is all you know with serving children and all." Kur nodded his head before walking out of the room with Ennard following close behind. Climbing onto the airship Kur made his way to the MedBay to check up on Doyle. Axel materialized beside Doyle's bed and sighed, "I've checked on him through his dreams and he's nowhere to be seen. It's just a vast wonderland full of cruelty of his past. So what do we do now about him." Kur looked down at Doyle and sighed, "Can I see for myself Axel?"

"If that what you wish we will combine so that way you can enter his mind-scape without a problem" Axel said as he evaporated and went into Kur. Kur's appearances started to change to a nightmare version of himself. Kur opened his eyes to look at Doyle and touched his forehead. He went into Doyle's mind with ease while Ennard stood guard outside

Inside Doyle's mind..........................................

Everything was dim as Kur walked on in the plain. He made glances between each step as he was trying to look for something, anything, to find Doyle's soul. But nothing as if the host was never there to begin with. Everything felt so empty as bits and pieces of Doyle's mind-scape start to fade away. Kur clenched his teeth as he started to run through the mind-scape and reached a small bottle and grabbed ahold of it. Smiling it he picked it up and took off fast through the mind-scape and exited Doyle's mind-scape.