Chapter 12

Kur sighed as Freddy chased Clyde around the dinner trying to get his hat back. It has been over six days since the passing of Satsuki Kiryuin and the elite four haven't stopped mourning over her passing. Ryuko pondered over why she wasn't able to save Satsuki and so forth. Ennard sat in his corner making paper-tissue roses and other crafts. Ichigo walked into the room with Ryuo and Keiichiro carry some boxes in. Mike came in sighing as he put the tool box back down on the table yawning all the way into the small room. "So what's the status of the shadows, Axel?" Kur asked as Axel appeared in front of Kur. Everyone looked over at Kur and Axel. Axel put on his mask and gloves and stated," Everything is quiet in the shadow realm for now so I have no idea what's going on but many nightmares are in panic as they say something is watching them. So I am looking in further in the nightmare realm now."

Lenix stood up and growled, "Now what are we sitting ducks, this evil was released by my people why can't I make them spit out the location of 'her' Kur just give me the order and I'll do so." Kur looked over at Lenix and sighed, "it wouldn't be wise to do such a thing Lenix. Besides I have a better solution." Kur stood up as he walked over to the stage where Gold and Spring was sitting. They moved a little before Kur took a step up onto the stage and smiled. "I can call back Vincent to go undercover and find out the location of where 'she' is hiding but I want to know Spring if you'll be comfortable sharing a body with Vincent again," Kur looked over at Spring who was starting to stand up. "I don't mind and besides both me and Vincent knows what is at stack this time and I'm ready to do anything to win this war," Spring said as he turned towards Kur and bowed.

Kur nodded his head and looked over at Axel as he nodded his head towards Kur. Stepping down from the stage Kur made his way towards Lenix and stood in front of him as the elite four and Ryuko walked in as well. "Ryuko, Lenix do you remember the spell I used to make Daku but this time it's only going to be used to bring back Vincent's soul. Well shall we begin. Sourumaji (soul merge)" Kur shouted as Axel glowed a bright crimson light and Kur's appearance changed into a nightmare-ish appearance. Kur's eyes were once again red as they scanned Lenix and Ryuko. Sighing Lenix jumped back as he tried to space out into a triangle. Lenix called out his scythe and smiled as a blue light surrounded him and waited for Ryuko to pull out the two scissor blades. Ryuko took a deep breath as she pulled out the scissor blades and watch them combine and form larger.

Kur smiled as he pulled out Daku and Axel's inner sword crossing them and closed his eyes as Ryuko started glowing red and Kur's powers started to merge from both his and Axel's powers. The wind around them started to turn and forge as wind whipped between them as Kur started to chant lowly and in sync with the powers intensity swayed back and forth. A black portal started to open as several souls swirled around them. Kur looked off to the side as he sees the purple soul swirl around him. Carefully grabbing the purple soul he held it in his hands. The portal closed sucking all the souls back in as the soul looked up at Kur. 

Spring walked over to Kur and kneeled in front of him as the soul looked around. Kur gave a smile as he whispered, "welcome back Vincent" before Spring looked up and Kur pushed the soul into Spring's chest. A purple tint glowed from Spring before his eye's changed into purple slits and he looked around in a haze. He stood up and looked up at Kur, "Zak what's going on I thought my deed was done." Kur sighed as he took a step towards the panic'd Vincent. "I need you once again to go undercover in enemies territory and figure out what 'she' is doing," Kur asked as Lenix sat on the stage next to Gold.

Vincent looked over Spring's body as it morphed back into the state he made it into when he first took over Spring's body. "So this is a mission made for me huh Zak?" Vincent smiled as Gold stood up and sighed. Gold looked over to Vincent, "we call him Kur now father and yes it's a mission made especially for you now we want information so don't go overboard with the acting, father." Vincent smiled before bowing to Kur and looking over to Gold. "So how do I get into 'her' base anyway," Vincent said with a grin plastered on his face. Candy and Rat smiled along as Rat took a step forward and rubbed his hands together, "I take you there as I am going undercover as well we'll both have a necklace that is hidden under our clothes and make sure to never take it off."