Chapter 7

Kur watched as everyone got ready to leave. Kur was hoping to try again with the mews and sighed. Gold walked up to him with a sad smile on his face, "don't worry kur you just need to focus on the task of making them realize that they are fighting the wrong force while me and the others track down them and reason with them as well." Kur looked at Gold before smiling and turned his head, "you're right Gold good luck out there and come back safely alright."

"I'll do my best Kur and the same to you", Kur said as Gold nodded and headed off to do their part as Kur, Tomas and Ennard headed off to the cafè. Kur has left Dāku back at the airship in case of others taking it as a threat. Tomas looked over at Kur and gave a small smile, "Don't worry Kur we'll be there with you every step of the way." Kur smiled at Tomas' support and started walking forward towards the cafè. Ichigo was sweeping the front when Kur walked up to the cafè. "Good morning may I speak with Ryou Shirogane and Keiichiro Akasaka please?" Kur asked as Ichigo looked up at him. She tilted her head before sighing. "I'm sorry but they aren't in they went to do something, I can tell them a message if you want", she said as she finished up sweeping the sidewalk and looked back at Kur.

Tomas sighed and took a step up towards Kur, "They're avoiding us Kur. Now what Kur?" Kur sighed once again and looked over at Ichigo and smiled, "That won't be necessary Ichigo but I fear that something might happen so may I stay till they come back."  Ichigo looked back at the shop before nodding her head. They walked into the shop as Pudding came running out of the changing room and looked up at Ennard. Mint and Lettuce came out as well and Zakuro as well. Mint ran up to Ichigo and smacked her across her face, "what are you thinking idiot Shirogane-san said not to let him in here." Kur flinched as Mint yelled at Ichigo Tomas walked up to Kur and sighed, "the enemy is here Kur and they are surrounding that girl that smack the other."

Kur looked at Mint and saw the shadows surround Mint. Ichigo was crying as Mint got ready to hit again. At that moment Ryou and Keiichiro walked into the shop. Kur sprung into action and lightly grabbed ahold of Mints hand. "Enough of this!" Kur said as he pushed his other hand into Mint's stomach. Mint started to choke as black liquid came rolling out of her mouth. Axel appeared to the side of him and sighed, "So they're already trying to take control of these girls but this one is more corrupted than the other girls. Hurry Kur merge with me and Mari so we can deal with this."

Kur nodded his head as Axel diminished and Kur's appearance started to change. Light make-up resembling Mari's appeared on Kur's face and his body turned into Nightmare-ish from before. Mint's eyes turned and evil green before tackling Ichigo to the ground after escaping Kur's grasp. Tomas and Ennard went after Mint and grabbed her. They picked her up and held her in that one spot as Kur walked up to them. "So whats 'her' plan tell me shadows and I might spare you if you don't I'll destroy you, so what do you say will you rat out your master?" Kur asked as he watched the possessed mew carefully. 

(A/N demonic voice is bold italic so it looks like this *Text* 'kay)

"Why should I tell you Kur it's not like you're going to find her that easily" the shadow said as Kur looked around to see other shadows surrounding them. With a quick 'tsk' Kur chuckled, "Well I can set you all free from 'her' and you won't be bossed around anymore so what is your answer?" The possessed mew smiled as 'it' started laughing like a maniac, "You! You think you can break these chains against 'her'! You're insane! Thy answer is no! Prepare to die Kur!" All at once the shadows caved in. On Kur's face a small smile appear as the shadows leaped all on him.

I a split second a blue light slashed the shadows off of Kur. Gold came rushing in with the others as a blue blur rushed over to Kur. "KUR! You're alive!" The blur said before everything settled down. Two arms wrapped around Kur as midnight raven hair cover 'their' face. Ichigo rubbed her eyes as she saw the 'supposed' alien leader hug Kur. Kur hugged Lenix back as Gold and the others took care of the other shadows that were trying to escape. Kisshu, Pai, and Taruto appeared in the shop as well. "It's good to see you to Lenix but you're going to embarrass yourself if you keeping hugging me" Kur chuckled as Lenix let go.