Chapter 14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Gold's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Running through the woods with my father was a weird feeling. But I need to do so in able to help Kur. With him being brainwashed and being controlled the others must be suffering within his mind-scape. It was strange to say that these people were all human and I can't sense a angel like soul anywhere. If it's true what Axel said then we need this soul to bring Kur back to himself again. Father stopped and leaned against a tree. He may have been brought back but he is still affected by the madness and suffering and fighting against it. "Are you alright father?" I asked even though he's just going to lie to me. 

He raised his head and nodded before he took off running again and I started following once again. Finally I could faintly sense the angel soul. It felt relaxing just like Kur's before 'her' turning him. Jumping up onto the roofs of buildings I felt the aura grow stronger. Smiling I found it easier this way and we'll be the first to find the person we need. Landing in a dark alley way I scanned the area to only see a person sleeping in a box while another a woman sitting up right holding a can in her right hand as though she was begging. But the aura was coming from her, tears wield in my eyes. Such sadness fill these alleyways. Walking over to her she started to open her eyes and look directly at me.

Dull forest brown eyes stared back at me as though I was an alien. Undoing my tie I took off my blazer and placed it out in front of me. She looked at it before shaking her head before pulling a ragged blanket around her tighter. Frowning I kneeled down and wrapped the blazer around her and picked her up. Being so light I took off into the night to find Vincent and head back to the Dinner with her in tow. I found Vincent with his back up against a wall panting holding his chest. The necklaces was swaying without movement to do the natural gravity. It must mean that he's losing his sanity piece by piece. Better hurry up and fix this now before I lose my father again. 

Vincent looked up and smiled before saying, "that was easy. Let's go there is too much sadness here and it's choking me." I just nodded my head and followed father back to the Dinner. Wind blew my hair around but my main concern was getting this girl safely to Kur's aid. If what Axel said this should work. Just a simple kiss from a girl with an angel's soul should do the trick to bring Kur back to us. To his sanity. Running to the front of the Dinner was quiet but worthwhile due to the fact we have the cure to Kur's insanity. Arriving Bonnie let us in and shut the door very quickly and led us to the room Kur was being held in. I watched with sad eyes as Kur struggled with both Axel and Freddy holding him down trying to have Lenix talk sense into him. 

"We found her what now Axel," I spoke up from the stale aura. Axel looked around and gave a small smile as I felt movement in my arms. Looking down I saw her eyes open in a daze Lenix took over holding Kur down as Axel walked over to me. "So you found her that's good now let's explain everything to her and help her out," Axel said while looking back at Kur, "and we better hurry cause they can't hold him down forever." Axel lead us to a separate room and I set the girl down on the chair Axel pulled out for her. She looked around in a daze before Axel touched her forehead. She relaxed in the chair and looked up at Axel.

"Who are you? Where am I?" her voice was harsh as if she hasn't spoken in a long time but she touched her throat next, "I-I have a voice, h-how is this possible." Tears welled up in the corners of her eyes as Axel handed her a tissue from the box next to him. "It was never meant to be due to the shadow's interfering with time itself. Now young one I'm afraid to put so much on your shoulders but we lost someone that he hold dear to us in the darkness and we're hoping that with your help we can have him back once again. So can you please help us," Axel extended his hand to her. Her eyes looked back at me before finally taking Axel's hand. 

"Yes besides I would like to repay you guys for bringing my voice back and the warmth that I have never felt until now," she said as she walked over to me and hugged me around waist, "and thank you for the warmth of this blazer." Axel smiled while I hugged her back, such innocence she holds she is the one to help Kur. She let go of me and walked with Axel to where Lenix and Freddy held down Kur. Axel raised his hand and Freddy let go of Kur and so didn't Lenix wearily as Kur jolted upright and tried to run at the girl. She placed a hand in front of her and Kur's chest was glowing as he stopped in midstep and thrown to the ground. She stood there with her forest brown eyes calm and relaxed.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Third POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl slowly took steps toward Kur as he struggled with an unknown force holding him down. Carefully the girl sat in front of him staring at his unsuccessful struggles. Leaning towards him the girl closed her eyes and softly pressed her lips against Kur's. Eyes widened as Kur's orange maroon eyes slowly came back into focus. Eyes glazed over Kur relaxed and calmed down as though he is floating on thin air not caring for anything in the world. Gold watch as the girl pulled away from Kur and smiled, "there he's happier now, right." She closed her eyes before falling to the side in which Kur jolted up and caught her.

"Kur are you feeling better now," Lenix asked as he took a step towards Kur. "Yes but I suggest we get ready for war 'cause she's coming and she's bringing all of them. Axel I need to Sourumaji with both you and Ennard cause you two are the only one's that keep me fully sane," Kur said as he stood up with the girl in his arms. "Kur are you fine to be standing," Mike said while walking into the room holding his big powerful guns at his sides. Kur nodded as he set the girl on the couch and stood straight up. "Let's go Ennard, Axel Sourumaji," Kur's voice rang out as both Ennard and Axel glowed and swirled around Kur. His form changed as everything started to settle down. 

"Now lets go they're almost here," Kur said as he pulled out Daku and Axel's inner weapon. Everyone ran outside and saw 'her' standing there with a smirk on her face, "oh so you figured out how to break Kur from my control. It doesn't matter cause once your all dead I'll be able to get Kur all to myself. Say good bye to this world." She laughed manically and ran straight at Kur to only have Daku stop her advance. She looked up and smiled as Ennard's aqua blue eye and Axel's maroon red eye shine with flight and pushed her away. Out of nowhere unknown humanimatronics attacked but was all blocked by everyone. A few shadows here and there as each one was destroyed by the group working together. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter is going to have a flashback for the girl who is me in my oc form so I'll be there telling it from my POV on how my name to be so I'll be seeing you in the next chapter Buh-bye 

word count including a/n 1357