Chapter 3

Zak spent a full month with Mike as nothing happened so they decided to enter the new Dinner. Gold was standing out front fixing the windows and repainting the brick walls. "Hey Gold I'm all better now" Zak shouted towards Gold as he turned around and smiled. Gold set down what he was doing and started walking towards them, "That's good to hear Zak oh and by the way Doyle sent this to you I already read mine." Gold held out a envelop to Zak as Zak opened it and read it quietly as Mike spoke up, "how ready is this place to reopen Gold knowing it's been abandoned for quite some time?" Gold looked at Mike as he smiled and opened the newly re-placed doors and bowed, "Why don't you come in and see for yourself." Mike walked in as Zak looked up and sighed with relief, "so Doyle and Van Rook ran into trouble but got out of it that's great right Gold?" Gold just smiled as they walked in after Mike.

There stood Mike in the middle of the room staring in 'awe' as everything looked fresh and brand new. There stood three new humanimatronics up on stage as Bonnie swept the stage floor and took off the covers to the new humanimatronics. One by one Bonnie switched them on as their eyes opened and looked around. "Wow you guys! You did all of this in just one month when it takes a year just to do one job," Mike was in 'awe' as he walked around the room and stood next to the stage where two more were being set up by Clyde and Red (Quick A/N I did this so that was no one will get suspicious of them and all that but on missions they will be refered as Bonbon and Fred alright..... good) and they took the covers off them as well and turned them on. "Perfect" was the only word that came out of Mike's mouth as Gold lead him to the back room.

"This is going to be where we rest and plan everything so as before this one entrance is off limits unless its one of us or Doyle with Van Rook. This is just the beginning of a brand new Dinner so lets make sure nothing bad happens to our home" Gold told Mike as he typed the passcode into the box hanging on the wall. The door open to reveal stairs as they walked down Zak saw the airship being worked on by Freddy and Fritz. Fritz saw Mike and stopped what he was doing and started talking, "Hey man did you see what they did up there. I gotta admit I was too quick to judge when I saw them but they prove their point. This is just a beauty right here" he pats the airship before saying more, "I never thought I would be seeing this baby so functional and action filled. This girl is almost ready to be able take off once again and do some tough missions after a few more touch-up's."

Freddy rolled his eyes as he ducked underneath into the wiring and pulled out a twig as a beeping sounded in the pilot room. Zak hopped in and pressed the button to show all systems were back online and were scanning. "It's working Freddy where did you find that twig?" Zak asked as he looked at Freddy standing there brushing himself off. Freddy looked at Zak before smiling, "In-between a few wires that was on top of box in the middle." Zak smiled as he started typing on the control panel and sighed as all the data was still there and nothing has been touched. "So when do we start going on missions again, Gold?" Zak asked as he started typing on the keypad bringing up the map of the world.

"Not until you learn how to summon Dāku to you where-ever it may be. Then we can start with the training on how to summon the ones in the room to a physical form for battle. I'll handle things out here as Axel handles the rest that is in your mind" Gold lectured as Axel appeared beside him in shadow form and shaking his head. Zak sighed as he knew what Axel said about his powers. "Alright its better than going into battle not ready, eh? Goldie" Zak smiled as he talked to Gold and smiled at Axel as well.

"Zak first lesson for you is to make Axel here physical now you've done it once but you were unconscious. But this time you have to manage to stay awake so that way Axel can stay physical more than five minutes then after that he's going to take you inside your mind-scape to do the second half of the training so let's begin shall we Zak," Gold explained as he walked over to Freddy and pushed him off the wall to grab something hidden behind him. Pulling out Dāku and handed it to Zak. "To start off with you have to make Dāku glow and stick Dāku it Axel's center to function the system of transferring bits and pieces of your power to the receiving end. But before long you won't be needing to actually stick Dāku into the ground and calling their names but rather just calling their names at random. Now let's begin as Mike goes attend to the business of opening up the newly built Dinner" Gold smiled towards Mike as he looked at his watch.