Epiloge

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3 Months Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone ran around getting things ready. Down the hall Iori was busy doing the final touches to Midnight's dress (check the media) and was fussing over it. Ryuko rolled her eyes as Zakuro fixed Midnight's hair. When Iori finished the dress he huffed and rubbed his temple, "Why is it always dresses that makes me wonder what is wrong?" Ryuko shrugged her shoulders as she brought Zakuro a hair pin as Zakuro placed it in. "Sometimes it's hard for an artist to choose the right attire for the loving couple so it happens, Iori," Zakuro said as she started to fix Ryuko's hair and look over the hair pins. "You could say that now since Midnight is done I guess I'll go and finish up Kur's suit and see if the guys need any help, I'll leave you ladies alone," Iori said before walking out of the room.

Kur had a frown playing on his lips as Lenix handed him a letter that came from Midnight's parents. "So they still believe that woman was telling the truth and not lies, these people are so heartless not to come to their child's wedding. So what's your order's Kur," Gold asked as he fixed the tie around his neck. "Nothing Gold or do you wanna be called Lance again," Kur said as Iori stepped into the room. "Lance is for casual reasons but when it's missions it'll be Gold then," Lance answered as he tied the apron around his waist. "No why don't you give a little visit to Mr. Sutcliff and tell him what's happening, is my orders clear," Kur sighed as Iori started to tailor the suit. Lance gave a bow before energy swirled around him as his little gold bear ear's popped out.

Lance took off as Axel looked over at Kur, "Well this seems interesting and I'm glad many stayed but many left as well." Kur looked over at Axel and smiled, "that may be true but they will live once again in the near future the one's that stayed became immortal creatures that serve in this world as protectors and will forever serve the living as equals." Axel nodded his head as Brian (Bonnie) came into the room holding something in his arms. "What's that, Brian?" Iori asked as Brian held it to him. Brian smiled as he uncovered it, "the final piece of Kur's attire, the cross pin that represents the key to the world." Iori smiled before carefully picking up the gold plated cross and pinned it to the right of the suit neck to the white rose. 

"Darling's I have arrived," a somewhat feminine voice rang out before the doors opened to reveal long crimson red hair and a similar red attire. "Ah, Grell it's been quite sometime hasn't it," Kur said with a chuckle as Iori disappeared into the back to get something. "Yes it has darling so what's this you needed me for," Grell said as Iori handed him a suit. Kur chuckled as he took a step closer to the red-head reaper, "Midnight's parent declined the invitation and I really want this wedding to be traditional but we don't have someone from Midnight's part of the family so I'm asking if you could that job just this once." 

Grell smiled as fixed the tie around his neck, "Of course Kur who could I say no to the only human that I treated as my own. I would love to do such an honoring role in her life." Once Iori was done with Grell he lead the red-head to where the ladies were finishing up getting ready. Grell walked to see Midnight stand up and hug him, surprising him. "Your back Mr. Sutcliff I missed you so much," Midnight sobbed as Grell returned the embrace. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to save you from them, Midnight. But I came to make it up to you by walking you down to your lovely prince," Grell chuckled which the church bells started to ring throughout the little church.

Kur stood at the pedestal and waited for the wedding to begin. Lenix stood next to him which held his tonuge. "You can speak freely Lenix," Kur said out of a sudden as Lenix sighed, "this is all so new to this world and you still have things you need to patch up why get married now, Kur." A light chuckle escaped Kur's lips as he looked over to Lenix, "Simple really, I will be bond to being myself and no one like the puppeteer can take control over me ever again. Plus it was destined to be so, remember you have a true mate to Lenix, the longer you keep denying it the more you become weaker. Remember that little one." Lenix lowered his head knowing Kur was correct but he didn't feel like it was the best time to do so, not yet, at least. 

The organ began to play as the door's opened as the cupcakes walked down the isle spreading red and orange rose peddles. Smiling next came Taruto who held the rings and looked at Lenix smiling. Last but not least Midnight walked through the doors with Grell walking her down the isle. A bright smile spread'd across Midnight's lips as they got closer to the pedestal. Taking the first step Kur met halfway and Grell traded off as Midnight smiled and kissed Grell's cheek before whispering a simple, "thank you." Grell bowed and backed up standing in the place where he was suppose to be seated. 

The priest stood up and opened the book and started to read off the same old readings in weddings. Then came the promises and vows of the blessed couple. "Do you 'Kur' promise to love and care for your wife, and will you try in every way to be worthy of your love, always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving, and promise to try to be on time, but most of all, and promise to be a true and loyal friend to you," The priest said. Kur took a deep breathe and smiled, " I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love, I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving, I promise to try to be on time, but most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you." 

"And do you 'Midnight' promise to love and care for your husband, and will you try in every way to be worthy of your love, always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving, and promise to try to be on time, but most of all, and promise to be a true and loyal friend to you," the priest stated to Midnight. Midnight had slight tears in her eyes as Kur brought the veil from the front to the back, "I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love, I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving,I promise to try to be on time, but most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you." The priest smiled as he said, "you may kiss the bride."

Kur smiled as he leaned closer to Midnight and gently kissed her lips. A whirl of wind started from their feet up into the air as glitter like spread'd in the air raining down on the now married couple. "Through wind and rain I will always protect you, my queen. Your my soul's sanity and purity," Kur said as he pulled away. "And I'll shed my light for you, my king. Your my darkness to my light," Midnight said as she looked up at Kur and smiled. Kur kissed Midnight again and turned to the crowd as his power funcquated as orange flames danced around him.

"I, Kur, promise from this day forward I will build an empire strong and powerful. Full of life and meaning as you live in perfect harmony. There may be troubling times but together we can build until we are invincible. I will build this world back the way it was before as new and old traditions are welcomed and you're all invited to the new world of peace and tranquillity," Kur cheered as everyone stood up and started cheering. Smiling Kur's eyes glowed as the room lit up with the same orange glow and spread'd through the whole room. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hello fans of my writing's I have been busy and all so I have one more book before this series is complete so I'm gonna get working on it. Alright and I'll be seeing u in the next jamming chapter, DJ Midnight is here to stay mixing the tunes for you.