5.

Amber pov
I growled real loud and pulled Jenny off Andrew .. I pushed her against the wall a growled letting nessa come out. " who do you think you are kissing my mate you slut!" I could see her flinch a bit because of my new Luna power.. I thought she was going to listen when she started laughing her high pitched voice caused me to cover my ears..

" you think your so tough you pathetic mutt, your nothing but a pathetic daddy's girl.. oh wait I forgot daddy was killed and mommy ran away leaving you and your brother behind" at that I growled throwing her through the window. Andrew tried to stop me but I couldn't stop nessa wanted to put this mutt in her place... i jumped out the window landing on my feet and looked at the mutt in front of me getting up.. pathetic mutt ..
▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️
Andrews pov:
I ran to the window seeing my mate and Jenny on the ground, Amber growling at her to get up once Jenny did she shifted and attacked Amber , Amber dogged her attack and shifted her self, her clothes ripping and white fur coming out and her eyes glowing dark blue meaning nessa her wolf was in full control I looked at that Jenny slut and saw her look at her and whimper bit growled after..

She didn't look much, she was an omega after all, pathetic red and grey fur she was smaller then ambers wolf but bigger then any omega , meaning she was a warrior omega .. she launched her self at ambers wolf growling , Amber ducked and scratched Jenny's stomach making her fall and land with a whimper, Jenny got up and shook , she turned and looked st amber and attacked again jumping on her back and clawed her way to her side making amber buck her off.. after about t3 min Jenny flew off her... I could see amber I mean nessa had enough and jumped tackling Jenny to the ground and bit her neck making her canines rip her flesh .. Jenny slashed and moved trying to get out of her grip .. causing nessa to bite down harder ,they stayed that way for an hour till Jenny stopped and lifted her neck in submission .. nessa let go of her and walked backwards and howled her victory...

Alpha Wes showed up and growled at Jenny " shift now Jenny !" We all liked st Jenny many wolves whimpered at there alphas power, Jenny shifted looking up at her alpha with fear in her eyes .. I looked at amber and saw her starting to shift as well.. there she stood naked but not for long a ran to her and covered her body growling at all the males who dared look at my mates body..

" Jenny this was your last warning .. time and time again you have attacked amber your beta and not only that you have slept with mated males trying to start a fight with the other she wolves .. this pack can not have any fights spiraling out of no where .. you Jennifer wixamor have 10 min to pack and leave my territory .. you are stripped from your tittle and going rouge.. leave now or I'll kill you"!
With that Jenny ran out of the pack and never looked back.. I picked up my mate and took her to our room.. I could feel her emotions through the mate bond . Anger, sadness , hatred , I had to calm her down ..
🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲