7.

Andrews pov:
I woke to the sound of the shower going off and someone singing, an angelic voice, i walked over to the shower and smelled my mate. Her voice was soothing and calming...

I was about to open the door when ambers brother Nile walked in.. i looked at the date and time .. today was the day I was to return home and introduce the the new Luna to the pack.. he walked over to be and I could see him heartbroken .." watch after my little sister , if anything happens to her I'll kill you my self, let her come visit me once in a while,"... I started to laugh he was a very protective brother but then I remember my beta was leaving me too and I groaned ." Look Nile I'll take care of your sister , I love her and I wouldn't let anything come to harm her .. but promise me you'll watch after my beta she acts tough but deep down she's an emotional train reck.."

He stared at he for a moment and smiled .. he gave me a pat on the back and walked out.. he wasn't such a bad guy for a beta that is .. I turned to the bathroom door reviling my mate in all her glory.. my wolf wanted to take control and mark her as his all over again.

" omg Andrew you scared the day lights out of me, I thought you'd be down stairs." I couldn't answer since she didn't have anything covering her but her hands .. she knew I was staring and tried to cover up more as much as posible .. I growled and walked over to her pinning her up against the wall her hand above her head.." don't ever cover up in front of me, don't hide your face nor your body from me got that little one." She looked at me and blushed after a moment she nodded her head .. I let her go and she dashed for the closet locking the door ..

I walked over growling wanting to break the door down.. " don't even think of breaking the door to my closet down this is still my room till I leave later today understood alpha Andrew ?" Her voice ranged through the mind link making me laugh I said alright and walked out to get the car ready and my gamma ready..
◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️
Amber pov
I was hugging my brother and crying into his chest.. I knew I had to go but I wasn't ready to leave my big brother behind..." it's ok amber , you'll be fine, your a strong wolf, if ya need anything call aright, and if anyone even your mate hurts you tell me so I can beat the day lights out of them got it?" I nodded in to his chest and backed away I kissed his cheek and walked to alpha Wes,

He gave me a big hug and I could feel my wolf whimper.. she was leaving alpha the man who took us in as his pup.." be good my pup aright.. you may not have been my true daughter but I loved your father as a brother and promised him to watch after you as my own and that's what I have done.. don't forget to visit alright amber?" I smiled and nodded I turned on my heels and started walking to my mates car.... I got in and Andrew leaned in to kiss my lips I looked behind me..
:
:
:
:
:
good bye forest green pack and hello my new life as ocean blues luna...