21

Up is a picture of Lola and her wolf speaking to one another
Lola:
I looked around seeing Jenny and the rest fighting my wolf whimpering. I hated this I don't like fighting I never have I'm just stubborn. But still I knew it was to late to back down ami? Ami! You there? I looked through my mind trying to find my wolf seeing her in the corner scared she and I were calm wolves beta blood but also omega blood. Lola im scared I don't want to die you know once we jump off this tree  we will be in danger please let's go back home.
She was right I knew she was but still I couldn't leave Jenny.
I made my decision Ik stay out and wait till the end yes that's what I'll do hide and stay put.
▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️
Jenny:
Red that's all I could see from this point. My wolf was in rage she wanted him and she wanted her blood. I could see Andrew was occupied so I slipped in to the pack house I knew where they were,the underground safe room. I went through a space I made years ago my little secret way in were no one could see me.. I was finally in. My wolf was filled with excitement she was finally going to get what she wanted
:
:
:
:
:
Amber and her pups blood.
▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️
▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️
▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️
▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️
▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️
▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️
Amber:
My pups were sleeping so were many of the girls and old folks. The pups were all in a corner watching a movie some asleep already. Alexia was sleeping along side me her baby pump a little bigger then yesterday's.
It was silent only sounds heard were the loft snores of the old and the children laughing along at the movie, put i felt something my fur prickled.something was watching me or rather someone. No it was just my imagination. I stayed still looking down at my pups sniffing the air silently then I caught it the smell of cherry and sun.. or in other words .....
JENNY!