17

Andrew:
My pups all of them had their mothers eyes. My 2 alphas and my one little
Luna,Cristal, Francis and Cody.
My wolf wanted to smell his kids familiarizing himself with the sent of his pups.
Cristal my little princess smelled like lavender and cinnamon, Francis smelled like maple and cinnamon and my Cody smelled like honey and cinnamon. Cristal looks like her  having the same cristal blue eyes and my black hair, Francis had blue eyes as well but with a hint of green and red hair, Cody had blue eyes as well with brown in it he also had black hair. When they started to cry hearing them made my wolf howl seeing his pups healthy and strong. I was finally happy. My family was complete.
          ▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️
Amber:
I looked at my pups my 2 little boys and my little girl all beautiful strong and healthy. I was quite tired after a long day of labor and all, but seeing my mate holding his pups made me smile I felt happy and safe.."Andrew there beautiful aren't  they?" He looked up as I spoke he smiled at me and started to sing his pups a lullaby I loved his voice deep and soothing.. I could feel myself fall in to sleep as well..
My eyes closed as darkness slowly took over the last thing I heard before I was pulled into the darkness was my mate saying I love you amber...
〰▫️〰▫️〰▫️〰▫️〰▫️〰
Jenny
I growled the way he looked at her he was mine mine mine mine!!! "Lola!!!, I can't stand this anymore we are going to war now!! I want what is mine and I will get it!!" Lola looked at me she wanted him as well but since I was strong surprised since she was a gamma but never more he Andrew alpha of ocean pack was mine and I will have him even if I had to him kill that mutt and her pups..
✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
Told you they be back !!
So I think I'm going to make maybe 4 or 5 more chapters before I end this book I know short but long story's  aren't  my thing