3

Andrews pov
We were all currently sitting in the alphas office , alpha Wes sitting in his alpha chair I was sitting across from him my gamma sitting next to me and alpha wes gamma standing behind his alpha .. I hadn't realized it yet but draver was looking at Wes's gamma with an unknown expression ... Wes's gamma whose name is mark was looking down at the floor with a smirk ... something was up but I couldn't tell what... then it hit me they were mates.. after about a long quit pause Alex stormed in and slumped down in a chair next to me... " alright alpha Wes what is it you wanted to talk about?"I said looking at Wes , he looked up from his paper work and nodded..
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
After about an hour later or so we decide to stay here till we knew the forest green pack was alright with the whole rouge situation going on..I called my warrior and asked him to bring 2,000 of my warriors down here..

We all walked down stairs to meet alpha for dinner... Nile told me his sister was the best cook and baker in the pack ... as I walked down stairs that amazing smell hit me again coconut and vanilla .. as I got closer the smell got stronger finally my wolf growled and yelled "mate" at that I ran into the kitchen my eyes landed on a red head , she turned around and her blue orbs landed on me .. my wolf took control and tackled her .. the last thing i said was mate before she passed out...
🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷
Ambers pov
I woke up to the sound of people talking and moving about .. i opened my eyes to see Nile talking to some one ..they turned around and my eyes meet his perfect green eyes black hair he had tattoos seeping through his white muscle shirt.. he was hella sexy .. I realized I was looking too long when I saw him smirk .. good going Amber .." you like what you see little mate ?" Little mate? What was he talking about that's when it hit me chocolate and strawberries .. my wolf started to wag her tail and jump up and down ... he was my mate... I got out of bed and walked up to him .. he looked at me with curious eyes .. I poked his chest to make sure I wasn't dreaming ...
" Amber you alright .. you had us worried " I looked at my brother who had worry in his eyes ..and I looked back at my mate .. that's when I realized it my mate was alpha Andrew .. my eyes widened and I growled at him .. Andrew looked shocked and stared to whimper?... Nile walked up to me and tried to calm me .." Amber calm down.. why are you growling at your mate"?... I looked at him but I couldn't speak so I mind linked him " leave Nile... now"! He looked at me and nodded and walked out .. even though he was older then me I was still very skilled so he didn't dare challenge me ... I looked at my mate for a second before turning around and walking to my balcony ... " so your my mate"? .." yes Amber I am.. but..I .. I alpha Andrew roe re"..

"don't you dare finish that sentence Andrew!" I turned around and yelled at him.. he looked shocked even a bit scared ... " don't you dare Andrew .. I get that your a big bad wolf .. I even heard you don't even want your mate but I have dreamed of this day since I was a pup.. and I know for a fact that your wolf wants me so you Andrew will not reject me or I will tie you to a silver pole and leave you there till you finally realize how special a mate is"! I looked at him my wolf trying to gain control he smirked a little and with out realization his wolf took control.." i say our little mate is a spit fire.. I like it.. I apologize for Andrews behavior my angle... he and I never agree on things but I know he wants you .. he's just afraid.."

" afraid ? Afraid of what?"
" that's not for me to say.. my names kaden by the way angle.." that was the last thing he said before his black orbs went to the soft green meaning Andrew was back... " I'm sorry amber .. I .. I just .. never mind .. let's start over please.." he said as he held his hand out i took it and smiled " hello my names alpha Andrew roe and I'm your mate " I giggled at him and gave him a grin " hello alpha my names amber O'Brien" he growled and pinned me to the wall.. yea I said alpha in a very seductive way...

"you shouldn't say my title like that little one or I'll punish you ." I smirked at his statement and let my wolf come out .. " what way alpha " his eyes turned pitch black letting kaden out .. he grabbed my wrist and pinned them above my head and kissed me hard .. I felt the heat rise inside me .. I wrapped my legs around his wast and moaned in to the kiss.. he let go of my hands and grabbed my wast, I let my hands tangle in to his hair and earned a groan from him.. he carried me to bed and laid me on my back as he took of his shirt ..he attacked my lips again and started kissing me again with hunger .. he kisses my lips one last time and started to travel down my neck and left love bites and soon kissed the crook of my neck making me moan out loud , he smirked knowing he found my sweet spot .. he let his canines out and grazed them agents my skin giving shivers..

He dug his canines in making me gasp in pain and I could feel a hot tear run down my cheek .. he stayed that way for about 5 more minutes till he let go .. it hurt at first but then I felt nothing .. I looked at his eyes and smiled as he kisses my forehead .. I felt all of a sudden sleepy and slowly closed my eyes.. the last thing I hear was " your all mine amber I love you" before I drifted off to peaceful darkness ...
🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲