22

Amber:
I let out a low and powerful growl waking up Alexia and my pups, but this time they didn't cry as if knowing something was wrong and had to be quit
" Amber what is it?" I looked down at my friend panic in her eyes. I looked at the far end of the hall pure darkness. She's here I can smell her sent she was close." She's here...Jenny's here"
"What? How?.. how did she get in?"
I looked around not knowing how she got in but I got up and started walking to where that she devil was. I'm going to have to put this mutt in her place once more.
▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️
Andrew:
It was raining hard the cold wind prickling my fur, dead bodies everywhere but from what I could see none from my pack. Relief going through my body knowing my men were safe. I looked for Nile in a panic promising my mate I'd protect him. I ran attacking and ripping my way through the crowed. Tackling rouges off of my men finally reaching him. But what I saw gave me chills, his eyes were red his fur was matted with red stains his canines out his wolf was at rage with wolf wanting to protect his mate and pup at what ever the cost. I ran to him tackling the three wolves that was upon him.  Our wolves large compared to them. I could see their fear but hid it with a snarl and launched at us. The brown wolf aiming for my neck, I side stepped watching his wolf fall I got distracted for a split second letting the black wolf jump me. He clawed at my back his claws seeping into my skin, I howled at the pain but I didn't stop seeing miles wolf in rage snapping  his attackers wolfs neck, I bucked the black wolf off and tackled him not letting him have a chance.
I growled letting my alpha power out his wolf whimpered but I didn't care I got hold of his neck and thrashed him snapping his neck, feeling his limp body under me. I howled my win but as I did I heard  a painful howl then growl knowing the wolf I killed was the rouge alphas son.