4

Andrews pov
I was looking down at my beautiful little mate her red hair spiraled everywhere .. and her swollen mark on her neck .. showing that she's mine .. it looked pretty cool it had my bite mark and underneath the bite my name was written in cursive with the alpha symbol next to it..... I smiled real big finally I have found my mate but I was afraid ... what if she rejected me for my cruelty ..

I turned around when the door opened reveling Nile.. I growled at him and covered my mate.. " Calm down alpha she's my sister I've seen worse " he said as he walked to her closet and came out with a pink blanket and walked over covering her with it" she loves that blanket father gave it to her before he passed away... she never sleeps with out it... childish I know but that's her.." he walked out with that and I looked down she looked as if she was having a good dream , she was smiling in her sleep and her chest rosed up and down as she lightly breathed... I mind linked alexia telling her to bring some food up for my mate and I .

I was currently looking at her middle school year book when she moved around and her eyes flew open ... she looked around and found my eyes , at first she was shocked then calmed down as she got up and walked over to me , she looked down at my hands and saw the book her eyes grew bigger then normal and yanked the book out of my grip and blushed redder then a tomato ... I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her ." Why so red love?".. that caused her to turn even redder if possible I laughed at that and turned her around and looked at her eyes .. her perfect blue eyes and messy red hair she looked sexy and I felt aroused by it..
▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️
Ambers pov
I looked at him for a moment and I could see him having a battle for control between him and his wolf ..
I didn't know why but he was looking down at me causing me to looked down and realized I was just in my panties and sports bra.. I blushed and dashed for the bathroom I locked the door and giggled at him pounding the door" little mate I don't like to be teased this early in the morning my love" I looked at the digital clock on the stand and saw it was only 7:45 am , well will you look at that.. how long have I been sleeping...

I walked over to the shower and turned it on to warm and started to strip down .. I hopped in and felt the hot water surround my body .. I felt my muscles relax and I reached for the shampoo .. i felt the soapy substance in my hair and rinsed it off.. watching the white foam wander down the drain .. after about 20 min in the shower i hopped out and wrapped myself in my fluffy pink towel ..

I wiped the fog off my mirror and looked at myself.. what I saw wasn't me but a grown up version of amber.. my lips were swollen from the hot make out session with Andrew , I had red love bites everywhere my neck and chest, but what caught my attention was the alpha mark on my neck, it was still red and swollen but slowly starting to heal, I touched the numb skin around it, it was beautiful , i was no longer the delinquent 17 year old beta, I was now amber Luna of the ocean blue pack..
"Luna?... holy shit.. we're now luna amber I exciting is that.."  i knew nessa my wolf was smiling that big wolfy grin and wagging her tail and doing her little wolf dance ... I laughed and started to walk out the door..

And what I saw made my wolf and I growl....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That slut locking lips with my mate!!
🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲
Oh snap shit got real,
Next chapter just a heads up will be a bit violent so yea .. I hope you guys are enjoying this book so far ... Ima try to update as much as I can but since I have school it might be a bit slow 😒 ... but I promise I'll keep updating as much as I can..🤗😘