8.

Ambers pov
I woke to the sound of birds and the familiar sparks and tingles.. I rolled over to see my mate shirtless.. he looked like a Greek god, his dark hair in a big mess, his chest heaving up and down to his soft breathing, his tattoos were now showing, every tattoo had a meaning behind it I just don't know what, one tattoo he had was the strong alpha and warrior tattoo, only the strongest of the strongest get those tattoos..

I moved my hand and placed it on his chest, letting my nail trace every tattoo, I could feel him shake under my touch as I moved about, I must have been tracing his tattoos for a while because when I looked up his eyes were pure black" morning kaden how did you sleep?" He growled lowly in a very sexy way.. It was such a turn on..

"I slept very nicely .. but woke up to my mate touching me.. I can't help but think about things.. the many things I could do to you little one" I blushed like crazy and looked down shy about me blushing... I couldn't help it he's my mate everything that comes out of his mouth makes me crazy and turn to mush...
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
Andrews pov:
I was in my office doing paperwork, it was a nice day to day, the sky was light blue and not a single cloud was out..I could smell my mate down stairs and the smell of bananas and something baking.. I love her baking , everything she makes is amazing, my own personal little chef.. I loved it , I love her..

I got up from my chair no longer wanting to work, I walked out of my door and locked it, as I turned I was pinned to the wall by non other then Lola .. the annoying slut of my pack and my betas little sister... I growled at her only to hear her giggle and feel her fake nails rake up my arm..

She started to lift my shirt but I grabbed her arm and pinned her up the wall by the neck and growled my powerful alpha growl causing her to whimper.. I let her down and she ran off to her room , I turned around and saw a fuming Luna...
:
:
:
:

I'm in the dog house now