15

Andrew:
I woke to the sudden heat inside me clawing through my chest.. Amber there's something wrong .. I jolted awake and saw she was no longer next to me. I looked around in a panic when I heard her in the bathroom.
I got up and rushed to her just in time to see her puke last nights dinner in to the toilet I rushed to her side held her hair and rubbed her back while she puked." Are you alright Amber?" She flushed the toilet and walked to the sink to wash her face as she turned she had red puffy eyes telling me she was crying.
"Andrew I,.. I'm .. pregnant." I just stood there staring at her in shock the words she spoke ringing in my head over and over my whole howling in pleasure knowing that he has a pup  coming soon.
"Amber your not lying right, please tell me your not fooling around." She looked into my eyes and smiled that sweet smile of hers. I ran to her picked her and kissed her as if it were the last time I was going to kiss her."I'm going to be a father!" I yelled as I spun her
"Andrew put me down your going to make me puke again!" At that I placed her down and slammed my lips upon hers " we must tell the pack amber they'll be thrilled"
She smiled and took off to shower as I went downstairs to get her breakfast  knowing a pregnant she wolf would be very very hungry.
◾️◽️◾️◽️◾️◽️◾️◽️◾️◽️◾️
Ok sooooo next chapter I'm going to skip forward to where amber is now 9 months about to give birth ok.. ok cool
Bye bye .