13

Amber:
I felt like my body was on fire my head felt like it was about to explode my wolf wined in pain so did I. I felt like I was claustrophobic. I cried in pain and fell to my knees at the pain. I opened my eyes and found brown eyes staring at me I got up and knew what was happening. My heat has once again returned I growled and turned to see Andrew shirtless.. I touched his hand and felt spark go through me I wanted him with every touch I wanted more I craved him I looked at his eyes pure black kaden was in control " I want more kaden please" he growled and pushed me to my pack and kissed my lips like a wild animal, he then kissed down my neck to my mark and bit in again the pain and satisfaction I felt at peace. I whined more wanting more he kept touching more . I ripped my shirt off wanting my skin to touch him more I need more .. He finally took me in ripping my soaked panties and taking his boxers off he placed him self in my entrence and pushed in..
I felt my body shake at the pain he was huge he moved inside me. Every second that past by my body relaxes more.. we finally completed the mate bond.
Finally
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
I woke up and looked to my left to see my handsome mate laying next to me I looked down and remembered last nights events I blushed and then realized we didn't use protection. I shimmyed out of his hold and ran rights bathroom " shit I looked all over the bathroom and finally found it a pregnancy test . I know you can't tell if your pregnant after like a week or so but as a she wolf we find out fast and show resolutes quickly. I read and did as the instructions has said and waited after and hour of waiting I walked over to the stick and picked it up..
I stared at it and didn't know how to feel...
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️
Dun dun dun

Is amber pregnant or not?
Dose she tell Andrew about it?
How dose she feel about the resolutes?
Find out next time
Xoxo Tyffy