6.

Keep Jenny in mind she will come back later in the story Otay..
◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️
Alpha Wes pov
I was in my office looking through documents when I heard glass break through the house.. at first I did nothing thinking it was that clumsy omega Jenny, after 2 min I heard growling outside and howling.. I got up and walked to my window and saw Jenny shift into her wolf in front of her was amber growling and yelling at her... something bad was happening and i had to stop it before it gets worse... I ran down stairs and swung open the door but I was to late amber had Jenny in a death grip .. her canines holding Jenny's wolf by the neck in submission .. I walked over once she let go..
🔹🔹🔹
After telling Jenny to leave and never come back I walked back inside...  amber stormed in ever omega whimpering seeing a Luna upset is never good.. amber walked to her room with Andrew right behind her... Andrew is in a world of hell right now.. I remember amber getting really mad sometimes it was never pretty... it was scary even for me..
◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️
Ambers pov
I walked into my room , I knew Andrew was behind me .. I could feel his emotions through the bond he was scared and nervous .. once the door was closed I jumped on my bed and started to cry .. I don't why but for some reason I felt like I need to cry maybe it was just my mood swings i don't know really ...

I felt the bed dip and felt Andrews hand on my back..  I got up and look at him straight in the eye" how could you let her kiss you!?" He looked dumb founded at first and looked at me " I tried to pull her off but she dug her nails in to my skin I couldn't throw her off it she'd rip my skin and make it worse" I looked at him and could see he was telling the truth thanks to the bond ... I crawled up onto his lap and latex my head in his hard chest feeling his warmth and the sparks I come to love so much...
◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️
Andrews pov:
I looked at my mate slowly falling asleep on my lap, I picked her up and laid her down , I was about to leave when she grabbed my hand " please stay, I don't want to be alone right now" I looked at her eyes that's when the smell hit me .. her heart it was coming , as her mate and alpha I could sense it more then any other male wolf. 

I looked at her eyes big blue eyes sparkling and her boobs seem to grow a lot bigger her lips were now more plump ... she looked really sexy .. i couldn't help it but look at ever perfection in her body .. I growled in delight making amber bite her lip causing me to grab her face and kiss her" don't do that little one" she looked at me with a confused look and smirked " you mean this?" She bit her lip again I growled at her and got on top of her ..  she ripped my shirt off and I ripped hers of leaving us both in one our undergarments .. i could now smell her heat more .. it's started and my wolf couldn't help it nor could I.. no male wolf could resisted a she wolfs heat ..
:
:
:
:
:
tonight was going to be a long night ..