23

Andrew:
I growled letting the alpha beast know it was he who I wanted to fight. All wolves stopped seeing their alphas getting ready to fight. I puffed out my chest my alpha pride and power showing. The rouge alpha circled me but I stood my ground my wolf wanting loose to rip this male apart. I kept still watching his every move, he wasn't as huge as me he was smaller more like a beta size or a gamma but even so he was an alpha. I let out a low warning snarl letting him know that I would stop at nothing to have him dead.
He circled me once
Twice
Third time
And at the fourth helet out a growl and launched at me his canines out and claws
Alpha fight to the death
He won't win
This was my pack
My home
My mate
My pups
My right
He was going down
As he launched at me I ducked scrapping his stomach causing him to fall in a swift motion I grabbed a hold of his neck it was all over for him now and he knew it once in the mouth of a wolf it's hard to escape.
▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️
Amber:
I was in rage my wolf wanted to rip her apart I ran through the Crowd and tackled her wolf shifting as I landed on top of her my wolf snapped her teeth at her wanted to sink her teeth and rip her neck off but she held back wanting to cause her pain first. Jenny's wolf growled and snapped at me too her claws scratching my stomach
I whimpered in pain but pushed on. I growled and scratched at her finally scratching her wolf face causing her to whine and kick me off. I shook the pain off and charged at her letting my wolf have control this time. My wolf nessa growled going all beast mode on her my eyes turned red and my claws came out I let out my howl striking fear into all the wolves in the room even jenny. " nessa lets rip this pup apart and show her a true Luna's power and how she can't mess with what is mine!" My wolf liked the sound of that and charged she jumped on Jenny's wolfs back her wolf bucking us off I sinked my claws into her back hearing her whine in pain but I didn't let go. I threw her across the floor now I was serious I was going to end this pups life here and now.
I rushed at her pushing her to the floor with all my might.
She fell and tried to get up as quick as possible but I was faster I grabbed ahold of her paw bitting down hard leaving her limp . I dashed to her sinking my teeth down in to her neck. she scrambled underneath me growling whining and yelping for help.
Her eyes in panic seeing that no one was going to help her.
I wanted her to submit but she didn't dare she thrashed one more time.
As soon as I broke her neck in my mouth the door swung open reveling my mate covered in dirt and blood his shorts hung low.
I let go of her body letting her fall to the floor. I shifted into my human form. "Amber are you alright!" Andrew came dashing in wrapping his arms around me growling at the males for looking at what was his.
" I'm ok, nothing I couldn't handle"
I smiled up at him seeing him safe I looked behind him and saw Nile in his wolf form walk over to Alexia who was in tears of joy to see her mate safe and well. Seeing niles wolf rub his nose against her belly were his pup grew was heart warming.
Every one walked out of the damp room and seeing my pack in a heart warming way females hugging their mates for life mothers and fathers hugging one another and their pups friends smiling and tears of joy was spread through the pack. Our pack was safe the only casualty was that we lost 100 wolves, and 20 injured. My alpha was in pain for the lose of his pack members but seeing his pups and I safe and well brought him great joy.
My home was now safe.
My pups were safe
My pack
And my alpha
I smiled at this and walked to the podium ready to give the speech for our funeral and the new guarding order. Safely law and curfew for the young pups.
▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▪️▪️
The end
So I hope everyone liked the book and well I'm planning on writing another story but it's be about Cody and his life.
Till next time
Bye bye
~Tyffy