Ch.3 -We meet again

Grayson's POV
----------------------------

It was midday and hot. I had climbed to mountain side and by the time I made it to the top I was sweaty and tired. I sat down for a second to regain some energy and catch my breath. 'Man I wish I could have found Drake earlier and just teleport up here. I guess I better go find him.'

After a searching the whole area I found nobody except for some iguanas which I know drake is afraid of. I even checked the secret rooms. No one. Where could he be then. Maybe I'll stay here for the night and wait for him to come back. I know he has to come back eventually to recharge mana.

_____________time skip_____________

It's been 2 weeks.....he still hasn't come by. Maybe I'll go look for him? No. I'm not sure. I'll just organize my stuff then and maybe head out to find them. I was rummaging through my back back getting everything in order.

15 minutes later

I was looking at maps when I thought I heard someone behind me and what sounded like a sword. I turned around, but I couldn't see who it was since the sun was directly behind the person making them look like a shadow. I couldn't turn around fast enough to react either as they pushed me down against the ground and brought a sword up to my neck.

Mia POV
------------------------------

I had soon left the inn after that night. I was hopping to find drake or Grayson. I miss them already. I tear up at the thought of them being gone. We left on a sad yet happy victory. We defeated Him or at least weakened him a lot. I hope the boys are ok. I know that their friends death took at big toll on them, especially Drake since he knew him the longest and had the strongest bond with Armen. Poor kid. No one should ever have to go through that. Being controlled by a demon for four years. Wow. And Drake has already lost so much, he shouldn't have to loose anyone else. I mean he basically lost his brother. Ever since finding about drakes past I've been thinking about how it works. The world around has changed along with my understanding of it.

?????? 'S POV
--------------------------

I talked to them. Gave them warnings. I'm gonna miss them. I hope he makes it through this. If not, well I'll be waiting on the other side for him, or them depending on how it ends. Maybe I can visit from time to time. The world is a cruel yet beautiful place that has its strange secrets.

?????'s POV
----------------------

They will not succeed. I am to powerful. They will face my wrath and pay for what they have done. Watch out. I'm coming for you guys......