Ch.4-Reunuion

Drake's POV
-------------------------------

I had gotten home when I found a note on my desk. It was from Grayson. 'What. How? He must of came by looking for me. It's been 2 weeks since the portals.'

The note read:

Hey drake when you find this I was looking for you. I'll be at my cabin. You can find me there. If not, it means that I went off to find you and Mia. You can always use magic to sense the dragon eggs magic signature and find me.

Grayson

I looked around the house. Everything was in place. I went to the second bedroom and found a map that wasn't mine. Grayson must of been in here. I set off to find him. I closed my eyes and focused on finding the dragon egg. I was soon surrounded by purple smoke and teleported. When I opened my eyes I saw Grayson's cabin. I didn't see anyone else around. I started walking towards the cabin when I saw horses outside of the cabin. 'The empire. But how?' I saw mercenaries in the window. I ran inside quietly . I took out one in the living room and went to go search the rest of the house. I walked into the kitchen and saw another man on the back porch who appeared to be looking at something on a table outside. I opened the door quietly so he didn't hear me. I quickly drew my sword when the man tried to turn around but he wasn't quick enough. I couldn't tell what he looked like because my eye sight has been acting up the past couple days. The sun also glared in my eyes making it hard to see.

I shoved him to the ground and held my sword up to his neck.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHAT DOES THE EMPIRE WANT HERE!?" I screamed at the man as I put my hand on the back of his head to keep him from moving and held the sword up to his neck.

"Drake!? It's me! It's me! What are you doing!?" I heard a familiar voice.

"Grayson!?"

Grayson's POV

-----------------------

I heard drake scream something about the empire. I felt a hand press hard on the back of my head. I couldn't move.

"Drake! It's me it's me! Drake what are you doing!?" I screamed franticly so he would hear me.

"Grayson?!" He soon got off of me as I turned to where I could finally see his face.

"What the heck!"You freaking scared the life out of me. I thought you were a mercenary for a second. They were here earlier." I glared at him for a second but couldn't be mad. I was so happy to see him.

"I thought the same. I found one still alive in the living room. Sorry I couldn't really see you that well." He put his sword away and had a embarrassed look in his eyes.

"Couldn't see me? What do you mean. It's the middle of the day." I looked at him confused. He then explained that his eye sight was acting up. They still looked the same. One white and the other purple. Except you can usually see a faded iris in his white eye but it looked more fade and almost seemed to be completely white. That concerned me.

"Well it's good to see you man. I missed you." Drake smiled at me and when headed inside for a while. We talked for a little bit and finally decided to call it quits for the night when it got dark.