Chapter 4: Death

It has been a week since Ravi and Leo started "dating". But they never had time to go on a date, since they are still working on completing their album before their comeback which is in 2 months. So they have been extremely busy since they only had the main track of the album and a couple of other songs done.

While they were recording the vocals of a song they recently finished, the manager called Ravi to come talk to him outside.

"Yes manager hyung. Is this really important because I still need to finish recording the others voices. So I'm pretty b-" Ravi said before he was interrupted by their manager.

"Ravi-ah I don't know how well you are going to take this, but something very urgent occurred that concerned your family. The CEO wanted to wait until you finished your guys album, but I thought it was best I tell you now. I was able to get the CEO to agree into telling you, so that you didn't feel betrayed if you found out later on in the future. What I'm trying to say is that your family has been in a car accident and they were killed on impact. The police do not know who hit them, but they said it was a drunk driver by how hard they have been hit. You can go back to your home for a few weeks for the funeral. You can also bring Leo, considering you guys are pretty close and it looks like he can comfort you." The manager calmly explained to Ravi, just as he saw tears forming in the corner of Ravi's eyes.

After Ravi's chat with their manager he ran back into the recording studio to get his things, but instead he was stopped by N who ran up to him with a concerned face. But instead of talking about it with N he ran up to Leo. When Leo saw the state Ravi was in, Leo without any hesitation pulled Ravi into a tight embrace, gently rubbing his one of his hands up and down Ravi's back while the other hand was around the youngers waist.

"Ravi-ah why are you crying? What happened?" Leo asked in his usual soft voice.

"M-m-my w-whole family was in a car accident. N-now they are all d-d-d-dead." Ravi sobbed into Leo's shoulder.

All the members were looking at Ravi with sympathy, they felt terrible Ravi had to go through this, especially with their comeback that was happening soon. Leo didn't know what to say, he never lost someone important to him before. He could never imagine what it would feel like losing both his parents and his three older sisters.

"H-h-hyung will you come back home with me for a few weeks, so that you can be there with me at the funeral. Manager hyung said it was okay." Ravi asked Leo in sad tone.

"Of course Ravi. I'll always be there for you." Leo assured him.

All the members joined the hug so that they can comfort Ravi to the best of their capability.

The next morning it was time for Ravi and Leo to get driving to Ravi's home, which wasn't far since Ravi was from a district in Seoul. Leo had to carry Ravi to the car, because Ravi was exhausted from all the crying he did the night before. When they got to the car Leo carefully place Rabin in the back before he hopped in beside him. During the drive Leo put Ravi's head on his lap so that he can rest more, but it didn't do much because Ravi's home wasn't that far from their dorm only about 20-30 minutes. When they got to the house Leo politely asked the driver if he can bring in their bags, so that he can put Ravi to bed. Just when Leo was going to begin unpacking after he tucked Ravi into bed a hand grabbed his wrist. He turns his head to see Ravi awake.

"Can you please stay with me?" Ravi asked scared to be alone.

Instead of saying anything Leo slid under the covers beside Ravi. He pulled Ravi into an embrace whispering into his ear that he won't ever leave him. After about 10 minutes Leo could hear that Ravi was softly snoring, so he carefully got out of bed to unpack all of their belongings. When he finished unpacking he sat on the couch in Ravi's room closing his eyes to rest. Only to feel someone jump into his lap. He opened his eyes and saw that Ravi was crying.