Chapter 7: The Truth

It has been a week since Leo has seen Ravi, and a week since Ravi has started to avoid Leo. Ravi knows it was stupid for him to avoid Leo, just because Leo lied about loving him back, but he was upset that Leo didn't tell him the truth.

Leo was getting sick and tired of Ravi avoiding him, so he came up with a plan to get him alone, but he needed the help from the others. So Leo got out of his room for the first time in a week he wakes towards the kitchen, because he knew that was where the others were, since the living area was empty.

"Do you guys think you can help me with something?" Leo asked quietly. The others were quite shocked that Leo was asking for their help, so they eagerly agreed, because this was like a once in a lifetime opportunity, since Leo never asks them for help. Leo whispered the plan to the others before leaving the dorm to set up.

*8 hours later*

It is now evening and Leo was waiting in the recording studio waiting for the others to bring Ravi to him. After 30 minutes Leo received a text message from Ken that they were almost there, so he turned off all the lights and hid. While hiding he could hear footsteps and the others voices.

"Guys, why am I blindfolded? I thought you guys just wanted to show me something. I never thought you would blindfold me." Ravi whined as he was being dragged by the two youngest while Ken and N followed from behind.

When they entered the room they turned on the lights and told Ravi to take off the blindfold after he heard the door shut. So Ravi waited until he heard the door shut and took off the blindfold. When he looked around he was at awe, wondering who took their time to do something like this for him. While he was looking around Leo quietly came out off his hiding spot, he quietly walked towards Ravi from the back. When he near Ravi he hugged him from behind, causing Ravi to jump from surprise. But he soon relaxed once he realized it was someone he knew.

"H-h-hyung? What are you doing here?" Ravi stuttered from nervousness that Leo was there.

"Why are you avoiding me Ravi?" Leo softly asked.

"You should know hyung." Ravi sassed back.

"If I knew I wouldn't be asking you." Leo snapped. Ravi beginning to get angry towards Leo.

"WELL MAYBE HYUNG YOU WOULD KNOW IF YOU ACTUALLY PAID ATTENTION! DO YOU REMEMBER THE NIGHT WE HAD SEX AND YOU THOUGHT I WAS ASLEEP, WELL NEWSFLASH I WAS AWAKE AND I HEARD EVERYTHING YOU SAID!!" Ravi yelled.

"Well if you know then shouldn't you be happy!" Leo yelled back. They were too heated into their argument they did not hear the other members walk in to see what the commotion was, Hongbin and Hyuk were going to intervened but N shook his head telling them not to do it.

"I am happy, I'm agitated because you lied." Ravi snapped.

"I WAS SCARED RAVI!! YOU TRY GROWING UP WITH THREE OLDER SISTERS AND YOU BEING THE YOUNGEST! DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO SEE YOUR SISTERS COME HOME CRYING EVERY TIME A BOY BREAKS THEIR HEART! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS BEING THE YOUNGEST AND THE ONLY BOY IN THE FAMILY TO SEE YOUR SISTERS CRY! I WAS TOLD WHEN I WAS VERY YOUNG NOT BE A HEARTBREAK, SO INSTEAD I JUST ISOLATED MYSELF FROM LOVING OTHERS IN A ROMANTIC KIND OF WAY! BUT THEN I MET YOU AND FELT ALL THESE EMOTIONS, BUT I'M SCARED THAT I WILL END UP LIKE MY SISTERS HEARTBROKEN, AND CRYING!!!" Leo yelled with tears streaming down his face. Ravi began to feel guilty, because he was selfish and only thought of himself and not Leo's feelings. He pulled Leo into a hug trying to calm his hyung down.

"Hyung, I'm so sorry. I was so selfish to only think of myself." Ravi sobbed.

They both cried in each others arms, until Leo pulled back grabbing Ravi's face and pulling him into a kiss.

"I promise to make it up to you." Ravi whispered as they pulled apart.

••••

A/N
Hey guys I'm back. I'm feeling so much better. Also I decided to challenge myself and learn Korean, I'm pretty stoked to learn it, but don't worry while I manage my time between school, learning Korean, dance practice and my social life, I will still create time to update my stories even if I only have time to write a short update. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this update.

••••