Chapter 11: Deep Depression

It has been a couple of weeks since N and Leo has left. Hongbin and Hyuk were able to get Ken to leave his room. But sadly they were not able to convince Ravi to come out to eat at least.

Ravi has locked himself away from everyone ever since they have gotten back from saying goodbye to Leo and N. He has been getting rather thin considering he has not been eating. Hyuk and Hongbin have been desperately trying to get him to leave and he knows that. But when they would knock he pretended to be asleep.

"Ravi-ah, come on get out of your room. Do you think Leo would want to hear about his lover not eating and staying locked up?" Ken questioned as he tried to get Ravi out of his room.

When Ken heard no response he released a sigh and quietly walked away from the door. As he approached the living area Hongbin and Hyuk immediately looked up to see if Ravi was with him. But to their disappointment all they saw was Ken shaking his head with a sad expression on his face.

"Hyung, shouldn't we keep trying. I mean it's not healthy to stay locked up and not eat."
"I know Hyuk, but there's nothing we can do. He just needs more time to cope with Leo gone." Ken explained.

Ever since they have left, the dorm has been dead silent. Ravi barely comes out to hang out and joke around with the others, while Ken, Hongbin and Hyuk feel like it is not the time to joke around. It was almost like a depressing aura that spread throughout the dorm, and one thing for sure was that no one liked this feeling one bit.

In the room Ravi was, it was silent and dark. The curtains were closed and if you looked closely towards the bed you will see an outline of a lump. And that lump soo happened to be Ravi. He has been in that position for days. The only time he got up was when he would need to go to the bathroom that was connected to the room. Ravi obviously felt guilty that he was shutting the members out, but he did not know how to cope with this. He felt like Leo was all he had, and he was afraid that while Leo was away, he will lose his feelings towards and end up leaving him. He was afraid that Leo would leave him, just like his family did.

Even though he was afraid, he felt more guilty. He was supposed to help Ken take care of the dongsaengs, but instead he locked himself away. So he got out of bed and went to freshen up before leaving the room. As he stepped into the room everyone was in he was blinded by the bright light. Just as he was beginning to adjust to the light he heard screaming and was suddenly pulled into someone's arms.

"Hyung you finally out!"

By the yelling Ravi knew exactly who it was.

"Jagi-ah, calm down. Just because Ravi is out of the room does not give you the right to scream." Hongbin scolded his boyfriend, who only looked down in shame and embarrassment.

Even though Ravi was upset he could not help but let out a chuckle at the two of them. As he did so, everything went quiet and three heads turned towards him. They all smiled brightly and pulled Ravi into a group hug. They stayed like that for quite awhile, which felt like forever. Until Ravi pulled away.

"Thank you for being patient with me you guys and not rushing me." Ravi whispered

"It's okay Ravi. We all cope with things like this differently and that was just how you cope with it. I can tell you are not full accepting that he will be gone for a while, but I can tell you are willing to try and cope with the situation." Ken replied with a gentle smile, while the other two just nodded their head in agreement.

After that chat all four of them ended up cuddling up with each other while watching a comedy film to take their minds off things just for a while.

••••

I'm sorry this was so late. I had writers block and I decided to change up the plot a bit so that I can extend the story, because I feel like I have so much more to write about for this story. So please cope with me if updates are slow, because like I said I been having bad writers block, I have another story I need to write about, and I'm stressed about school. Highschool registrations are next month, so I've been stressing about my marks and shiz. But anyways I hoe you enjoyed this part. Please check my books "Lost" which is a Yoonmin based book. And "Adore U" which is a Soonhoon based book, which is also completed.

••••