Chapter 6: Avoidance

That morning Leo woke up in bed alone and was quite confused, since Ravi usually waits for him to wake up. Leo was quite upset that he would leave after they had sex, it made him feel like a one night stand. He got out of bed and headed towards the kitchen. He saw everyone except for the person he was looking for.

"Have you guys seen Ravi?" Leo asked

"I did this morning hyung, but he looked like he was in a rush, because he quickly ran out of the dorm, looking like he was going somewhere important." Hongbin explained.

Leo just nodded feeling upset that Ravi would just leave without telling him anything. The whole day Leo stayed in his room, just laying on his bed thinking of what could have caused Ravi to just leave without telling him.

Everybody was getting worried, because first of all Ravi has been gone since early morning and it is already evening and secondly Leo has been locked up in his and N's room since he found out that Ravi just left to go somewhere without telling anyone. They all wanted to see if Leo and Ravi was okay, but they were scared to talk to Leo when he was not in the room and they did not know where Ravi was. (A/N they did not realize that Ravi would have brought his phone with him, so they never thought about calling him to see where he was)

Several hours has passed and everyone was asleep, except for Ken. He decided to wait for Ravi, but he was glad he was able to convince N into getting some rest. Just as ken was about to dose off, he heard the door being slammed open, which caused him to jump in surprise. But he was more shocked when he saw that it was Ravi who slammed the door open, who was extremely drunk. He was going to ask Ravi where he has been, but he stopped himself when he saw tears streaming down Ravi's face. So ken just quietly and carefully helped Ravi into their room, gently placing him down on his bed before going to his own bed.

While Ravi passed out into a deep slumber, Leo on the other hand was still wide awake quietly crying himself to sleep.

••••

A/N
I'm sorry this was late, I was not feeling well the past week and I had a bunch of assignments due last week as well, so I would be up pretty late working on these assignments for school. But I will try my best to update weekly. I also apologize this part was really short, but I hope you guys still enjoyed this chapter.

••••