Never Have I Ever

"What is Never Have I Ever?" Japan asked curiously, tilting his head slightly in emphasis. "Well, it's a game where you just say things you have never done and whoever has done it before has to strip. Whoever loses all their clothes first is the looser." Germany answered. "Usually people just do fingers, but Germany is just really kinky." Italy said from behind the German. "Not nearly as kinky as you." Germany mumbled with a short chuckle. "So anybody want to make bets on the looser?" He chirped. "Well if you lose," Italy poked Lutz in the shoulder for emphasis. "I want you to actually get off your lazy ass and clean up for once in your life."

"Sure, that seems fair." Germany answered with a half-lidded, lazy look in his eyes. "But-" He paused for emphasis. "If you just so happen to lose, you have to wear that dress Miss Hungary sent a while ago for a month." He smirked at the Italian who had suddenly gone red in both anger and embarrassment. Japan chuckled lightly in amusement from his seat at the table. "Wha-? Fine. But no snooping through my stuff anymore." Luciano said, poking Germany harshly in his broad chest. "Fine. And if Japan loses-" He pointed a thumb toward the Asian man who wore only a kimono and wooden sandals (who knows where he got it from). "He gets the pleasure of showing us some of that cosplay stuff that he has been talking about for so long." Japan smiled lightly. "It would be an honour." He bowed a bit jokingly. "So let's start, shall we?" Germany said, clapping his hands and sitting down at the table finally, Italy sitting beside him. "Should I start?" He asked, getting only a nod from Japan and silence from Italy.

"Okay then. I'll take that as a yes. Never have I ever worn a dress." Germany smirked in Italy's direction. Italy growled at him and slid his hat across the table towards the German. "Kinky bitch."

By the end of the game, Japan was still wearing his kimono and wooden sandals, Germany was wearing his usual top and khakis, and Luciano sulked in his chair in nothing but boxers. He had easily lost the game, and with the game a lot of his dignity. Germany just smirked, his feet on the table when the phone rang from the stand in one of the halls, causing Germany to divert his attention. He quickly got up and headed toward the phone. He came back after a few seconds. "It's for you, Kuro." He said, sitting down again. Japan quickly got up and headed toward the phone. They had gotten quite a few calls from Japan's boss in the weeks that Japan had been there. Germany picked up Luciano's hat twirled it around his finger in a teasing manner. "You should probably get dressed now." He chuckled a bit and Italy returned it with a glare as he left the room. Japan quickly came back from the phone with a short sigh. "My boss says I need to come home soon. I'll probably need to leave today." He frowned at Germany, obviously having liked the little vacation and not wanting to leave.

"I'm sure it's fine. Maybe you can visit us again sometime?" Germany asked. "Maybe. If I'm not too busy..." Japan trailed off. "You should become our ally." Germany suddenly suggested. "Then you'd have a good excuse to see us more often." Germany smiled and Japan smiled back. "I might just do that." He answered, grabbing his coat from the coat rack and getting ready to leave just as Italy came back out, his face as red as the dress he wore. Japan looked at Italy and smirked a bit. "I hope you have fun with your month of punishment, Luciano. And you too, Lutz." Japan put a hand hesitantly on Germany's shoulder before quickly retracting and opening the door, giving his final goodbyes, and leaving. Germany turned toward Luciano and looked him up and down. "So what do you want to do now?" Germany asked. Italy didn't answer, spinning on his heel and stomping off down the hall with a growl. He yelled an angered, "Fuck you" down the hall and disappeared into the guest room that he was staying in. Being the tease he is, he walked into the guest room after him with a smirk. This only earned him a good punch in the face and a few insults.